Untitled Bam Margera

Cancer

“So what have you been doing these last two years?” Bam asked.

“For the first year I was in the band. But then I quit and went back to my old home,” I said.

“What did you do this past year?” Dunn asked.

“Mommy was a drug dealer. She made a lot of money,” Phoenix said.

Every bodies face dropped. I was caught. Bam grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen.

“Are you on anything?” he asked, demanding to know.

“Heroin, crack, Mary Jane, coke and pot,” I said while looking at my shoes which had suddenly become interesting.

“You got any with you?” he asked looking very disappointed.

“No,” I said while still looking at my amazingly wonderful shoes.

“Bullshit,” he said and went back into living room.

I followed him. He grabbed my bags.

“Everybody take a bag and go through it. Put all the drugs in a pile,” he said.

“No, no you cant fucking do that!” I screamed knowing that he would get rid of all of them.

I had grown very dependant on them. I couldn’t live without the drugs. I had switched the pills that I was on for the drugs.

Bam ran over as I ran for one of the bags. He tackled me and pinned me to the floor. I was too weak to try and move him. Once the tears started coming I couldn’t stop them. Dunn, Dico, Rabb and Rake each had one of my bags and were going through it. I could only watch as needles and bags were tossed into a pile. They had no idea what the hell they were doing. Bam’s grip loosened as they were almost done with emptying out my bags.

“We need a plan,” Bam sad, “I know that we need to slowly get you off the heroin and Mary Jane but the other stuff is cold turkey,” he said.

“Then what should we do with the rest of it?” Rabb asked.

“Burn it,” Bam said.
♠ ♠ ♠
shalalalala
last night my cousin gave me these 8 jello shots
5 were vodka and 3 were rum
they were yummy!!!!!!!
my mom was like "Your intertaining when your drunk"
and then i fell out of the car
thts all i remember........
so yeah here this is
and if u have any jello shots please hand them over
-sahara

Comments now or else i shall eat Sahara's love!!!
(Her love is her gray Guinea Pig named Bandit)
-Mr. Comment Monster