Untitled Bam Margera

I'm Not Okay

After I had showered, I realized that my knee had a pretty damn big bruise already forming. I walked into the kitchen after I had gotten dressed and grabbed an ice pack.

“And why do you need an ice pack?” I heard Dico say from behind me.

“Because I need it for my knee.” I said, “I killed it and it’s already purple.”

“Ouch, that must of hurt like a bitch,” he said while looking at my knee.

“It did, do you know where Bam is?” I asked him.

"I think he's out back with the boys," Dico said.

"Thanks and now I shall leave you to raid the fridge," I said while walking out of the kitchen.

i walked out back to see Bam showing the boys how to do some tricks on their skateboards. Narwhal tried to do it but fell. He got right back up. i stood there for several minutes watching Bam teach the boys. soon they spotted me and Bam called me over.

"Hey Niles, you wanna learn how to skateboard?" Bam asked while chuckling.

"I think I will skip thanks very much, but Bam can I talk to you," I looked at the kids,"alone?"

"Sure. Hey boys why don't you keep practicing and see if you can get it right?" He said as he led me away from them.

"So what do you need?" He asked me once we were well out of hearing distance from them.

"Cut the crap, where's my drugs?" I said plainly without any emotions.

"You can have some of the heroin but none of the others, and you only get how much I say you can have," he said not amazed by my random outburst.

"Fine just give me the shit before I start the with drawls," I said and started walking back to the house with Bam following me.

I walked in and sat on one of the many couches in the living room. After a couple minutes I decided to turn on the TV since I was bored, but sadly nothing was on. I went into the kitchen, for the second time today, trying to find something to eat. I grabbed an apple and a beer. I went down to the pirate bar to eat. i had most of the beer downed and the apple half eaten when Bam came in.

He grabbed my beer from out of my hands.

"And why the fuck are you drinking?!" he yelled.

"Because I need one, thank you very much," I said as I grabbed my beer back and quickly downed the rest of it before slamming it down on the bar.

"Here's you shit and i better not fucking see you with another beer," he said before stomping out of the room but not after giving me a bag that had my heroin and needles in it.

I immediately shot up and felt 20 times better. i went around to the cabinets behind the bar and found a bottle of vodka. I hid it in my jacket and ran upstairs to my room. I rolled it up in a pair of jeans and pushed it under my bed.
I knew that since I had made Bam mad I needed to go apologise. As I was walking down the stairs the doorbell rang. I saw nobody else coming to get it so I answered it. When I opened the door I came face to face with somebody who I didn't really want to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry its taken so long 2 update
but im wrking on it
lifes been hectic
my mom and uncle got in a fight and i had to end up kalling the cops
so yeah its been pretty bad
but heres to all of my readers tht actually read this :)
-sahara