Status: HIATUS. sorry.

Headbands and Pleated Skirts

Are You Ready

"So you are sure your mom said you can sleep over."

"Yes, Jessica. It's fine. Anyways, your mom won't care what time we get home."

"Okay. So are you ready?"

"Totally."

"All I have to do is add a few adjustments and we are on our way!"

"Cool. I'll wait here."

As Jessica walked off, I took everything in me not to scream with excitement. I was trying to keep it cool on the main front, but inside I was just about to burst! We were at her house and getting ready for the party. I had decided to go with my baby blue miniskirt (the only one I actually own), a white blouse with a blue and brown sweater vest, and bright blue knee high boots (obviously Jessica's). It was a little on the preppy side, but Jessica assured me that with her "awesome" boots, I looked party ready. Her being my best friend, I trusted her.

"Gina, can you come here?" Jessica bellowed from her bathroom.

"Sure, I'll be right there." I walked into her own personal bathroom in the far corner of her room. It was all bubble gum pink and black everywhere. Those seemed to be her favorite colors, as her whole room was decked out in them.

"Yes, Jess?"

"I wanna show you something." She reached into her purse and pulled out a small packet. It kind of looked like the little antibacterial wipes they gave out in restaurants. I looked closer and soon found out that is was a different kind of protection. Yea, I know what your thinking, and you're right. It was a condom.

"What the fuck are you doing with that?" I said a bit too loud.

"Shh!" She put her finger to her mouth. "Don't say anything."

"Well what is it for?"

She gave me a look like it was insane. I caught on.

"Oh I know what is it used for, but why do you have it?" At this she nodded as if she understood and went on to answer my question.

"I think tonight might be the night that Nick and I finally have sex."

"OMG, really?" I was sort of happy for her. Nick was her boyfriend, and they truly loved each other. Sometimes they got so lovey dovey, that I wanted to barf and had to look away.

"Yea. I think we are both ready.

"You two are really into each other."

"Yea..." She looked off into space with a dreamy look in her eyes. She was really happy. I could tell.

"Well are you ready to head out?" I asked, breaking the trance that she was in.

She shook her head and said, "Yep, I am ready." She gave me a genuine smile and strutted out of her bathroom. I followed close behind with a bit of a strut my self. But I really didn't have a choice, with four inch heels on, you have to strut your stuff a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
STRUT LIKE YOU MEAN IT, FREE YOU MINDS! YOU WANNA STRUT LIKE YOU MEAN IT, COME ON COME ON!

comments are love