Status: HIATUS. sorry.

Headbands and Pleated Skirts

Can I?

I had just gotten through another horrid day of school and was on my way home. Damn, I needed to find a way to tell my parents about the party. They were never going to let me go after my little episode yesterday. But it was all their fault. Oh I don't know what I was going to do.

I walked in the door, "Hey mom."

"Hey honey. I thought since you were so upset about yesterday, that I would make it up to you. So not only did I make you a cake," pulls out huge chocolate cake," but I am also allowing you to a free pass. You can do whatever you want for one day this weekend."

"What?"

"Yep, whatever you desire."

"Wow, mom." I could use this to my advantage. Mwa-ha-ha-ha.

"I am really sorry, honey. We didn't mean to make you so mad yesterday. I just want to make it up to you."

"Well actually, I have an--"

"Hello, honey. My other honey." Dad was home.

"Hello my little cuddle bear." Ew they were acting all lovey dovey. Ugh.

"Um, excuse me, but mom, I was talking."

"Oh sorry dear." She gave my dad a little nod to leave the room. He did as instructed."Okay, you can continue."

"Well i was wondering--" There was a knock at the door. My mom went to answer it.

I heard her and a man talking in the hallway, then a door slam, and soon my mother was back in the kitchen with me. She was holding a small package.

"The man that brought this said that it was very important. He suggested we open it right away." What could this be now? I wasn't in the mood for more surprises.

She ripped open the left side of the package and took out the contents. It seemed to be a book and some other papers. As she was looking at it, my patience was running thin. So I asked, "Mom, can you please tell me what this is all about?"

Uh, dear, can we talk a little bit later. I need to talk to your father. Alone." She did not seem happy. Oh god. This is just what I need.
♠ ♠ ♠
what will happen? i don't know. comment and ask. or even better, subscribe so you can figure out for yourself!