Saving Lives Is No Big Deal

Welcome To My World

Frankie's pov

All the memories from my family are flashing back and forth in my head, they can't seem to go away. I stare at my hands, they look so worn from playing on Pansy and riding on my motor bike. That was the best present ever give n to me, apart from pansy. I've been riding on those things since I was 11 and the moment I got to Finaly own one, my heart felt like it was gonna burst.

They were gonna move it all the way here, since they knew it was so near and dear to me to just leave it to rust. The cop car finally made its stop and I waited until they opened the door since the cops wouldn't let people open them, in case they ran out. Once they opened it, I got out with my helmet in hand and they got out my things from the trunk. They also got my bike out and parked it on the front. I gathered my things as being careful as I could, and they wished me luck with everything. Those were the nicest cops I've ever met. I walked inside the orphan home, and was soon greeted by this very skinny woman with dirty blonde hair. She asked, "You must be Frank Iero, right?" I nodded and she said with a smile, "Great, welcome home, I'm going to escourt you to your room, ok?" I nodded again and she led me to my new room.

I was soon starting to feel sad, why did I have to go through all this, when I could be living anormal life. My dad easily beated me and my mom was ill, since it wasn't safe for me to stay in the house, they put me in an orphan home since it was my only hope, and there hardly any adoption homes in California. I sighed an I was finally in my room. I set my stuff on my new old bed, and looked around. This place is kinda old, it could use a fresh coat of paint.

Mikey's pov

My life sucks beyond belief. My brother hardly pays attention to anything around him cuz hes to busy with his phony drugs, my mom is always working and hardly has any time to spend with us. My dad, I have no idea where he is in this planet, and here I am. I'm mostly your typical geek the everyone picks on. School is horrible, even if I do good at it. Also I have a secret, I'm bi, and I still haven't told my mom. My brother's gay, but doesn't care enough to tell mom, since he shuts everyone out.

As soon as a guy wants to have sex with him, he's all open to them, but not to us. I feel like I don't have a family at all. I feel so alone in this world, i just hope someone out ther saves me from this horrible place.