Saving Lives Is No Big Deal

School

Frankie's pov

Gosh I start school today, I dont know how I'll hold up. I got up at 7 in the morning to continue my morning routines that i used to do when I was back in cali. When i was done, I headed towards the kitchen, where our foster mom, belinda served breakfast. She said hi to me cheerfuly and she said, "Don't worry Frank, you'll do great in school. The kids would love you." I gave a feke reasuring smile, as she handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and toast. I dug in, since I was hungry and downed the glass of orange juice. I'm a guy i don't have eating manners.

I got up from my chair, and grabbed my helmet from the floor and my messenger bag. I placed the strap on my right shoulder and it hung losely on my left hip. I put on my black jean jacket and headed out. I got on my bike and placed on my helmet, adjusting it in the inside. and sped off to belleville. I managed to get out the map and kept looking at so I wont get lost. Five minutes later, I was there, I hated it already. I got in the student parking lot and marked my space and parked. I turned off my bike, I also took off my helmet, and carried it inside. Like that no one could steal a bike without a helmet. I made my way in the school corridor, ignoring glances. I found the attendance office and headed in, soon to find the secretary sitting at his desk. I cleared my throat to let him know I was there. He looked up from his paper work and said, "You must be Frank Iero, right?" I nodded and was looking through his folder of schedules, until he found mines and pulled it out, handing it to me.

I took it and said thanks afterwards, leaving the office. I got more stares as I looked at my schedule. As I walked, I felt myself bumping into someone, and mumbled a sorry as I walked. The kid looked at me bewildered, but I kept walking.

Mikey's pov

That guy must be new, and he's really hot too. He seem like the bad boy kind, but he still cared about things. He was ignorant but still knew I was there. I wanted him to help me up and ask if I was okay, but not all guys seem to be the pricessy and curteous type.

He was shorter than me,b ut I didn't care, I wanted to know more about him. Soon I found myself running up to him. I finally catched up and said, "Hey there, are you new?" He suddenly stopped and said,"Yeah, and you ask as to why?" I replied, "Just wondering, I'm the guy ou bumped into." He answered, "I see and you're preety tall too," checking out my height. I quickly asked, "Whats your name?" He replied, "Frank," I intriduced, "I'm Mikey."

He nodded and said, "Well Mikey I gotta get going," I replied, "Okay, well see you later." He nodded with a slight smile and went on his way. My heart felt like it was caught in my throat, that was the best converstaion I've ever had.