Saving Lives Is No Big Deal

Day two

Frankie''s pov

It's day two and I have to go to that school...again. I still had burn marks from early this morning, there was a huge fire in one of the nearby apartment complexes. I saved about two young girls a little boy, and the mom who was frantic looking for her kids, lucky enough they were in a closet. It was no big deal, I've done crazy things before, and nobody had a clue who I was since I would always be a in a hoodie and shades, and would morph my bike to a different color. In real life I was undercover, and I really was, its also better if people don't know who you are so you won't have cameras around you everywhere you go.

I continue to do my daily routine until I'm finally done and head to school in my bike. I speed my way pass parked cars and cars slowing down in traffic, I just pass them right and left. Soon I arrive and park my bike in the student parking lot. Once I look up from securing my bike, I come face to face with that same kid from yesterday. He says cooly, "Hey." I reply, "Hi, do you usually sneak up on people like that?" He just shrugs his shoulders and I ignored the awkward moment by grabbing my helmet and walking off to the school grounds, he runs to catch up with me and asks, "Have you seen the news this morning?" My heart starts to pound loudly on my chest, don't worry he would never know it was me. I reply shakily, "Yeah, why?"
He continues, "That guy saved three lives like it wasn't a big deal, he kinda had your aspects." How the hell could he know, how could he tell?! Has he been studying me?

I lie, "Well, um, I dunno, guess i must have a twin or sumthing." He nodded not so sure and asks, "Is there something you need to tell me?" I don't owe him an explanation, i hardly met him yesterday. I shrug, "Not really, I gotta go." There I walk to my locker, got my books and quickly made my way down the hall.

Mikey's pov

God, why does he have to be so mysterous? I dig that but its starting to get annoying, I mean I gotta know if it was him. He had a petite figure, the same model of bike, he had Frankie's aspects. I gotta get to the bottom of this. I catch up with him and he stops immediately, pins me to a nearby locker and gritted,"What do you want?" I simply reply, "The truth." His eyes soften and stare back into mines, I wanted to kiss him right there and then, but I couldn't. He replied, "It was me there, now leave me alone." He dropped me, gathered his books and his helmet and walks off, leaving me completely shocked.