Status: Might continue, might not. Comment & tell me if I should or not.

I Can't Believe I'm Falling in Love With a Vampire

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Vampire

Alright, so some things about Alexx I may have forgot to tell you.
She's a smoothie drinking vampire, she came up with this cause she doesn't like to drink of humans or animals, and it's pretty cool. She actually talks pig latin with me, I know weird but it's really fun. That and her and I have a secret handshake, will I tell you? No, cause it's a secret and it wouldn't be a secret if I told you, now would it?
Alexx smiled, "So, are you and mister Pete over there together?"
My eyes went wider than a tennis ball, "Hell no!" I just about screamed before Alexx slapped her hands over my mouth.
"Dang woman, alright alright. I get it, you two aren't together. But with how you act, I just thought..." She said trailing off.
I sighed as Pete stood next to me, "We totally are together!" He said smirking.
I just about tackled him to the floor and pummled him, but with the fact he's a vampire it was near impossible.
Alexx and Brendon pulled me off of him and tossed me onto the bed.
Alexx gave me a look, you know those looks that say 'I'm so disappointed in you, but that was the funniest shit ever!' yea, that look.
"What was that about?" [[Ohkay, pretend their talking in pig latin, I'm to lazy to actually translate it. XD]] Alexx asked tilting her head to the side.
I shrugged, "I don't know, I guess I just snapped, he's always like that. It's sort of cute, but sort of annoying."
She laughed, "You're definately starting to like him. That's how I was with B before we got together."
My eyes went wide for the second time, "You're with him?! And you didn't tell me. Damn woman, shame on you."
She smiled and shrugged, "Well you never asked. But we're straying off topic. He'll most likely be asking you out soon, I can tell these things."
I smiled, "Really?"
She hugged me "Yes! You could tell even without being a vampire, you're just hard headed" she said and knocked on my head.
I laughed and went back to talking back to normal, "Hey now, I am not hard headed. I'm just... Stubborn"
"About as stubborn as a mule.." she said and jumped up to hide behind B knowing that I would tackle her.
I smirked, "You're lucky you have B here. I would have attacked you by now."
Pete shoved me lightly, "Yea, cause I'd really let you hurt anyone with me here."
I growled at him and pushed him back, "Oh hush, you wouldn't be able to stop me."
He smirked, "Wanna bet love?" he asked getting closer to me.
"Well... We'll just be going now..." She said walking towards the door, "Bye lovebirds!" She said opening it and running out with lightening speed along with Brendon.
I sighed, "Stupid Alexx." the door slammed shut just as I said that.
He smirked and moved closer to me and pinned my arms down against the bed.
"Pete, don't you dare." I sighed glaring and trying to get him off.
He moved his head closer to my neck and nuzzled in, "But why, I was so rudely interrupted when I was trying earlier.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, finally an update for my vampire story! Yesss! :] From now on I'll most likely only update for Alexx cause she's in it and she bugs me about updating. If you want me to keep updating, just comment or subscribe for this story and I'll keep going. If you want me to add a character send me the character info and a picture and that character will more than likely be added in one way or another.