Waverly Hills

My story is going to be called "Waverly Hills" and it is about a girl called Mary who gets diseased with tuberculosis and has to go there because it is a sanatorium. But first, lets get our facts straight. Waverly Hills Sanatorium is a real place in Kentucky. It was a place that was built in the 1920s through 1950s, and still stands today, because that was the period that was called the White Plague because tuberculosis was spreading everywher at that time and they didn't have a cure, so Waverly Hills was basically a place where people who were diseased with tuberculosis would go so they could try to find a cure. Also, Mary, the main character in the story, was a real person too. People actually think that there is a ghost at Waverly Hills that is supposedly the ghost of Mary. They know that Mary is real because while investigating Waverly Hills they found a very old picture of a girl that looked like she was in her teens, and at the bottom written in a hand written signature it said, "Love, Mary". I got my idea for the book from one: I researched history on Waverly Hills and so know a great deal of info for Waverly Hills, and two: One night I had a dream that I was Mary in Waverly Hills and Gerard Way was a patient in Waverly Hills too, and we soon became friends, and then later on lovers, even though we did had tuberculosis, that wasn't going to stop us. So, we soon fell in love. I don't want to tell you any more because that would spoil the whole book! lol! In the story, Mary is the narrator. (I don't know if I spelled it right! lol!) And also, in the book, Gerard's character name is James Anderson. Mary doesn't have a last name because in real life no one really knows her last name, so I am not going to give her a false name. But, anyways, it is a very sad, but happy at the same time story that I hope everyone will love. Especially Gerard Way fans! lol! I am a Gerard Way fan, so I will enjoy writing it! lol! I know this doesn't really help anything, but if I could put a theme song for the story, I think it would have to be "Famous Last Words" because in the song, he says, "Because I see you lying next to me, with words I thought I never speak, Awake and Unafraid, Asleep or Dead" and that is kind of what they do there. Well, anyway enjoy my book! And, if you enjoy or if you don't, doesn't matter, plz comment back! Thank you!
  1. Waverly Hills-Chapter 1
    This chapter basically tells you about Mary and how she goes to Waverly Hills.
  2. Waverly Hills-Chapter 2
    Mary heads to Waverly Hills
  3. Waverly Hills-Chapter 3
    Annie and Mary settle into Waverly Hills, and Mary meets James (Gerard Way) lol!
  4. Waverly Hills-Chapter 4
    Mary learns a little bit more about Waverly Hills
  5. Waverly Hills-Chapter 5
    Mary, Annie, and James have a fun time at the Waverly Hills Christmas party.
  6. Waverly Hills-Chapter 6
    It's Christmas time at Waverly Hills
  7. Waverly Hill-Chapter 7
    Things start to move on in Waverly Hills, and Mary finds out a little bit more about what she has.
  8. Waverly Hills- Chapter 8
  9. Waverly Hills-Chapter 9