A One Shot To The Heart

Good-bye

Hey baby,
I miss you so much lately! I’ve been thinking about the past lately and how you always push me to do the things I wish to. So I picked up that old guitar of yours. Now I know how you felt when you did what you did. The feeling that you’re making that beautiful music is so wonderful. I wish you could have been there but I have a feeling you were well in a way at least.
Ryan Jr. is doing so great he misses you thought. He tells me everyday that he talks to you before bed and that your there when I need you. He’s so you in every way. Sometimes it kills me just looking in to his honey eyes knowing I wont see the man he resembles so much for a long time. He pushes me through everyday but there getting tougher. I thought things got better over time but with out you the days drag on.
People say two years without someone is crazy but I’m not without someone I have you. You had me from the day you told me Always and Forever.
When we said till death do us part I wasn’t expecting yours to be so soon. Ten years wasn’t long enough Ryan!
I love you George Always and Forever!
I wont forget you baby! EVER!

Love,
Mrs. George Ryan Ross
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really sad but I was sad when I wrote it so I guess that explains it!