A Lonely Robot

Day to day we see other people being neglected, ignored, abused just because they're different. What makes them so different from the norm that makes us want to do things like that? It's certainly not just the way they look, or the clothes they wear. The happen to put off a certain vibe, or air that frightens us, or annoys us, right?

That exact thing happens to Micheal. He knows why people shy away from him though. No one else knows why, besides the creepy vibe he gives off. Micheal dresses normally, plain jeans t-shirts, once in awhile a polo or dress shirt, he doesn't wear make-up. It couldn't be his look that puts people off, he's just like any other boy.

Gwyneth sees this lone boy one day. She doesn't know why no one's around him, he's quite attractive and looks kind. She decides one day to go out of her way and try and be friends with him. It's not really out of her way, it's just a little bit of running down different halls to get to class. Gwyneth eventually succeeds when he finally asks why she's "stalking him".

Do you want to know what happens to the two or would you rather just stop now? It seems typical, though their story is far from it. They're going to go through many twists and turns. This is by far not normal or typical what so ever.

Warning: sci-fi. Don't like science fiction don't read.