Love me, hate me.

Belleville High school

Gerard Way's P.O.V

as i looked out of my bedroom window, i thought of my new class that i was in. My 5th school! how many more schools will i have to go to!?

My angry thoughts forced me to pull my attention back to my sketch. It was of a tree bending over in the wind, sheltering a little boy, with bandages around his wrists. Gerard couldn't believe that the boy in this sketch was actually Mikey, his very own brother.

When his mother was on his deathbed, he promised her that he would look after his little Brother, but look what's happened now! Little Mikey was getting picked on, by the same bullies that had once forced Gerard to hide away.

Gerard's dad hasn't been the same since his mothers death, and Gerard couldn't blame him. But Gerard was starting to get suspicious, he kept finding Don whispering to Mikey menacingly in corners of their once happy household. He kept thinking that maybe Don was abusing Mikey, but then he would strike the thought out of his mind telling himself that Don wouldn't stoop that low.

just as Gerard was about to head to bed, he heard a soft knock on his door, and his brother whisper "Gerard...open the door..please?"
as Gerard walked over to open the door to his brother, he wondered why Mikey would want to talk to Gerard at this time of night.

"Mikey you should be-OMG!" screamed Gerard as he took in is brothers appearance. Mikey had a big black eye and his clothing was all ripped, he looked like he had been through hell.
"Gerard shush!! don't wake dad up!!" whispered Mikey wide eyed as he scrambled into his older brothers room.
"Mikey...what happened?" whispered Gerard softly
"James...and his buddies. They beat me up" cryed Mikey
"oh Mikey...i HATE those guys. don't they care about other peoples feelings?!," said Gerard as he engulfed Mikey in a caring hug.
"i hate them too Gerard. I wish they would just go AWAY" moaned Mikey while he winced as Gerard touched his sore looking eye.
"ow! Gerard stop touching it!"
"sorry. I'm just so sorry that i wasn't with you, like i promised mom i would be..." Gerard said as he hung his head.

NEXT DAY

"oh poor BABY, doesn't want to leave his big brother's side after our little surprise yesterday" sneered James.
"shut up.." Mikey mumbled
"go away James. You think you're SO cool don't you, beating up other kids. How would you like it if YOU got beaten up huh?" yelled Gerard
"oh yeah? is that a threat?" James said as he rolled up his school uniform's sleeves.
"yeah, maybe it is" grinned Gerard as he cracked his knuckles.
"what's going on here??" interrupted their social studies teacher, Mr. Smith.
"nothing," smiled James "absolutely nothing."

Gerard watched as James and his stuck-up mates walked away. Why did he always have to do that? make Gerard feel inferior when really, he isn't.

"yo, Gerard, you there?" said Frank as he waved his hand in front of Gerard's face.
"yeah...sorry, just thinkin'." replied Gerard as he accompanyed his good friend to science.
_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry it's short. it will be longer next chapter (:
I LOVE COMMENTS!

p.s. i won't update till i get a comment...:P