Love me, hate me.

Gracie-May Adelina Romero

Gracie-May's P.O.V.

"darling, i have to go to Auckland for 6 months...again. For work."
"Why do you always have to leave mum!? i hate it!" yelled Gracie
"Gracie! calm down! i only go for you and your father, so we have more money in the family"
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY! I JUST WANT MY MUM BACK!!" Gracie-May yelled as tears started trickling down her face
"sweety come here..."
"NO! go away..." Gracie mumbled as she walked sadly to her room.

why does she always have to do that? how can she not see that all i want is to see my mum more? i just...urghh. As i walked to my room i thought about ringing up my best friend Grace-Anne, but then thought better of it. As she was packing her house up to move the next day.

NEXT DAY

"Emily?" called the teacher as she started the role.
"yep"
"Alex?"
"uh huh"
...
"so what do you think i should wear to tomorrows mufti day?...Gracie?" whispered Emily, one of my friends in this big school.
"huh? sorry...just thinking."
"what do you think i should wear tomorrow?"
"i dunno...i don't care"
"what's with you lately? You've been so quiet..." said Emily as she looked at me with caring eyes.
"i dunno....just thinking about my mum.." i replied
"aw bub...it's ok. At least you HAVE a mum"
"yeh yeh i know.."
"anyway...Rick and i are going to the movies after school....you wana come? you could bring Sam!" laughed Emily as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down.
"hehe...yeah...actually that could be just what i need"
"yup...you need a bit of sex don't cha! haha! just kidding ya" smiled Emily as she turned back around to face the teacher.

i shook my head and turned towards the board. Crap...i better get started, i said to myself as i started on the massive lot of notes we had to write down.

LATER THAT DAY

"hey babe! yo! over here!" yelled Sam.
As i looked over to my tall, blonde and hot boyfriend, i thought about how lucky i was that Sam had even noticed me.
"hey..."i smiled up to Sam
Sam leant down and kissed me, forcing me to smile even more into the kiss.
"oi you two. cut it out. we have to buy our tickets" laughed Emily whose arms where wrapped around Rick
"ok" i said as i grabbed Sams hand and walked towards the ticket office.
"hi, can we please have 4 tickets to..."

as we watched Die Hard, i looked over to Emily. Who was in the middle of a heated Make out session.
"Oi you two! cut it out!" i whispered to my good friends.
they stopped and turned to look at me, both with mischievous looks on their faces.
"oh stop..." i smirked back at the two strange friends i had.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short again.
i <3 comments!
btw comments=new chapter (:
xx