Love me, hate me.

cover up with make up in the mirror

Gracie-May's P.O.V.

"im home!" i yelled through my empty household.

ok so you probably think i' mental, telling the house that i'm home. But that just happens to be one of my many strange rituals i go through during the day.

"toast?....or fruit..." i questioned myself as i stared vacantly into our almost empty pantry.

NEXT DAY

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

"urgh..." i groaned as i hit the snooze button on the loud alarm clock.

"why? why does my fucking alarm clock have to fucking wake me up at 6am. I HATE YOU!" I yelled at my alarm clock.

knock knock.

"fuck off...."i mumbled to myself as i made my way to the front door.

"hi...are you miss... Romero?" the police officer questioned as he looked at his papers.
"yes....what do you want?" i asked.
"are you the daughter of Juliette Romero?" he asked with his head cocked to one side
"yes....why?" i asked
"i'm afraid your mother has been in a car crash. she's in a critical state in Wellington Hospital."
"w-what? NO! YOU'RE LYING!" i wept.
"i'm sorry, but i'm going to need you to come with me. to the hospital."

"o-ok.." i managed to stutter.

why do things like this always happen to me?

i walked back into the house, mumbled a...brb to the confused officer and went to get dressed and lock the door.

later that day

"miss? can you come with me?" said a young nurse.
"sure" i said.

i walked towards my mums room, and was about to enter...when the nurse stopped me and said the worst words that i could of ever heard at that time.

"i'm sorry. she didn't make it" the nurse said sympathetically.
"wtf? well then why did you wait to tell me when we were right outside her room?" i yelled as i ran back down the corridor
♠ ♠ ♠
ok...so i updated.

but i still love comments!!

i won't bite! i swear! [: