Sequel: The Moonless Dark

How I Became A Werewolf Bodyguard

Cage

"Welcome to the Nokomis city pound." The bulky man driving said, looking through the rear view mirror at me as he waited for the gate to open.

I hadn't taken my eyes off of him since he had thrown me into the back of his truck. I knew I shouldn't of crossed over into the city.

The bulky man drove around the building and pulled up to a back door and cut the engine. I could see the door open and a woman appeared as the bulky man opened his door and got out. They talked briefly as the man waited for the woman to descend down the steps.
as the woman reached the man he turned, walking out of sight. I grew tense as I heard the locks of the trucks back doors open. The doors creaked opened and light cut through the back of the truck.

The man leaned into the back and grabbed one of those control collar/stick things. I growled as he unlocked my cage so he could stick the collar part through the opened door. I backed away from him and his stupid pole as far as I could, brushing up against the side of the cage. I didn't want that thing around my neck again. I wasn't a damn dog, though I was in the form of one.

After many failed attempts and muttered curses he finally got the wire over my head and secured it around my neck with a pull from the other end of the stick. Hate you. Hate hate hate hate hate you so much! Confident in the control stick he opened my cage all the way and ripped me from the cage, with me snarling and growling all the while.

"Well, isn't he a fighter." The woman voiced when she saw me.

Forgetting the man for a second I lunged for her. I wasn't a he! I was most definitely a she. She took a step back, just out of my reach. Dang. The man pulled hard on the control stick and I returned my attention back to him. The woman walked ahead of us and held the door open for the man as he dragged me up the steps. Once through the door I could hear barking and scratching, sniffing and panting dogs. I always hated pounds.

"On the table." The woman instructed the man, handing him a muzzle.

I wish I could of changed forms just so I could slap her.
The man wrestled with my snapping head and finally managed to put the muzzle on. The woman handed him a chain collar which he slipped over my head and then loosened the control sticks cord and took it off. He propped the stick against the wall, hand holding onto the chain collar around my neck, and proceeded to bend down and pick me up.

I squirmed in his hold. Now this was just ridiculous. He placed me on the metal table and my nails clicked against it as I tried to wrench myself out of his grip.
The woman gave a low whistle as she took in the size of me.

"He's huge!" She whispered.

I growled at her. Again with the 'he'. I felt the man move and looked towards him. He was bending down slightly, peering at my belly.

"Not a he. She's a girl."

I snapped at him through the muzzle. Perv. He had no business looking under there. He stood up and patted my head. The nerve of this one.

"A girl? Wow, I would of never thought that. Look at her."

The man ran his hand down my back causing me to struggle and growl at him. Even though it felt good. It was just the principle of the thing. I mean how many people pet someone they've just met? Okay . . . so I knew a few but still!

"She's all muscle." He commented.

"Were under-staffed today, we'll have to keep her in a cage till I can get some more hands to help with her. I have the feeling she's not going to be easy."

"She is a bit wild." The man lifted me again and quickly put me on the floor. He pulled a leash from his pocket and snapped it onto my collar.

The woman opened a cage on the other side of the room. Oh hell no. I thrashed my head side to side, trying to dig my nails into the tile. Well, nails on tile doesn't work so the man easily pulled me across the floor and shoved me into a cage.

This is humiliating. Down right degrading. A werewolf in a pound.
♠ ♠ ♠
So even though i've had this account for a little while this is my first official story so YAY im excited. Hopefully some read it, honestly im not expecting a lot to, and enjoy!