Sequel: The Moonless Dark

How I Became A Werewolf Bodyguard

Your What is Stolen?

As they did earlier, all the Werewolves stopped what they were doing to stare at me as I made my way through the house to the front door. My back stiff from the eyes-watching-you feeling. I blew out a sigh when I closed the front door and shook from my head down my arm to wiggle my fingers.

I headed to the trees. Hopefully he'd be at the Clearing, that's where I think his favorite place was because it was his after all. About a couple of yards into the trees I stopped and stripped, placing my boy shorts and bra in between my shirt and pants before Changing.

I was getting better at Changing, I thought. I"m about a minute shorter in my time now. I smiled to myself, proud that I'd improved.

I caught Thraxx's scent as I got to the halfway mark between the Clearing and the house and knew I'd been right. I was a little weary on how his reaction would be. If he'd still be mad or not. And if he wasn't would he get mad at seeing me so soon.

Stepping into the Clearing the salty sweet smell of blood pummeled my nose. Tempting and drawing me in closer. My stomach making rumbling sounds of hunger.

looking around for Thraxx proved unfruitful, he wasn't in the Clearing. What was there, was a pile of carcasses in front of the Thrones. I trotted my way over to the stone steps and up to the plat form. There was a deer with a good sized rack, two rabbits, and a raccoon all in front of the Throne to the left of Thraxx's. I sniffed at them, my mouth salivating as I inhaled their scent. I didn't take a bite though. No, I'd come back for them. I had to apologize to Thraxx first. As I turned around I caught sight of him and froze.

His was dripping wet which made the swirls of brown blend into the black of his pelt and his white stand out more vibrantly. His eyes were honed in on mine and I could feel the fire within them burning at me. That answered my questions.

I left the food where they lay and glided down the steps. His body was very stiff as I made my way over to him slowly, head tilted to the right and just an inch lower than I usually carried it. Not surrender, not nearly, but not aggressive either.

I met his burning deep green eyes, showing him this wasn't my surrender to an Alpha, and rubbed my check against his, nuzzling my nose down his neck and into his shoulder. I lifted my head and looked at his eyes again and gave a small lick at his nose.

I watched the fire sizzle down and turn into a low heated flame, making his green eyes melt. I felt a thrill run down me and stepped back. His eyes instantly returned to normal when I did. He drew in a deep breathe and let it out. He licked my nose and walked passed me. I turned to see where he was going and he was looking over his shoulder to make sure I'd follow him. So I did.

He walked up to onto the platform where the Thrones were held and stopped at the pile of food. I stopped next to him. He nudged the side of the deer and then looked at me. He was giving his catch to me. I took it as the gift it was and started eating. Thraxx joined in after a minute of watching me enjoy myself.

After everything eatable was gone he nudged the remains off the back of the platform. I licked the stone in an effort to clean up. It really would be terrible to stain all this pretty stone.

He nudged my side and walked down the stone steps. I followed, once again. He stopped by the side of the platform and I saw that his clothes on the ground. I instinctively turned around to give him some privacy.

"Marlee." He said, once in Human form.

I turned and looked up at him. He'd only put on his jeans, leaving his bare chest exposed to my suddenly interested gaze. I felt that power in him build up, and that compelling feeling to go to him that I had when I first saw him after the fight, nagged at me. I took a step towards him before I stopped myself.

His shirt hung from his left hand as he held it out to me, "You can put this on until we get your clothes."

I hesitated before I gingerly took it with my teeth. He turned around and I started my Change. Wearing a man's shirt is a very intimate thing to do, especially when your not wearing anything under it and the man is standing in front of you, all confident. Thankfully, though, it covered my thighs.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I should of believed you, earlier. I just don't like it when people keep something about me from me."

"It's not all your fault. I shouldn't have gotten mad, you had every right to know what was going on. It's just I felt like I had to protect you from it."

Two years ago if a guy told me he wanted to protect me and pulled the macho thing on me, I'd bite his head off. But now, when Thraxx said it, it made my stomach fill with butterflies and I had an urge to cuddle up to him.

"So," I said, to distract myself from those feelings, "All's forgiven?"

He smiled, "All's forgiven."

"Good. Now lets go get my clothes." I smiled.

He laughed.

When we got to my pile of clothes Thraxx stayed on the other side of the tree. I took off his shirt and through it around the tree to him. I picked up my shirt and shook it out and reached down for my bra.

That wasn't there.

What?

My panties! Where are my panties!

I grabbed up my pants and shook them out, thinking that maybe they were in one of the pant legs.

Nothing.

I looked around on the ground but couldn't find them. That's when I caught it. Someone's scent. I growled.

"Everything alright?" Thraxx asked, still behind the tree.

"Someone stole my underwear!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well isn't that something?
Hahahahaha.