Sequel: The Moonless Dark

How I Became A Werewolf Bodyguard

The Bastard

"What?"

"My bra and panties are gone! Someone stole them. Bastard, I'll tear them apart."

I Changed as fast as I could and took off, following the scent of the bastard.

"Marlee!" Thraxx called after me.

I didn't stop.

When he realized I wasn't going to stop he ran after me.

I followed the bastard's scent all the way to the front door, where I had to wait impatiently for Thraxx to open it for me, and rushed inside. The scent went straight to the stairs and up several flights until I could hear rambunctious laughter. I located the game room the laughter and the bastard were in and came to a stop at the door.

He had my bra in his hand, waving it around and making a pig comment about my cup size. as people spotted me a silence arose, my anger raised up to match it and I growled low and dangerous in my throat. Eyes focused on my target.

My target froze. He dropped his hand from the air like it burned and stuffed my bra into his pocket. I growled again. He slowly turned with an easy smile on his face, as if he had nothing to be worried about.

I stalked him into the room, my head lowered until my nose was basically pointed at my target, my ears back, my fur raised, and growling continuously. I barely noticed when Thraxx came up behind me.

I was two feet away from the bastard when I lunged at him. He raised his arm to protect himself and I locked onto it like a squirrel on a nut. The force of my impact caused him to topple over and we thunked on the floor.

The Werewolves started screaming their encouragements and hooting like idiots. Males. Give them a fight and their testosterone levels go through the roof. But then I guess I'm being a bit hypercritical. I love fights too. But this was personal.

An arm slipped under my chest and another around my waist and I was pulled off the bastard, but I wouldn't release me hold on his arm. Someone was pulling me, I was pulling the bastard's arm, and the bastard was withering in pain pulling his arm away from me. One big tug-o-war.

"Let go of his arm, Marlee!" Thraxx yelled in my ear.

I growled back.

He ripped me away from the arm and carried me over to Solomon, who'd just entered the room. He placed me in Solomon's arms and commanded him to not let me go for anything. And under his Alpha's orders Solomon used all the strength he possessed in those huge arms and held on, even as I wiggled around. Thraxx walked back over to the bastard and helped him up.

Traitor! I wanted to yell. My blood was burning.

The bastard brushed himself off and straightened his shirt, laughing it off.

Thraxx held out his hand to him, "Give them to me."

The bastard gave him wide, innocent eyes, "I don't know what your talking about."

Thraxx punched him square in the face, I heard a crunch, and saw the bastard go down.

The surrounding Werewolves winced in sympathy, I howled encouragingly.

Thraxx grabbed his shirt and yanked him up, "Do you know what I'm talking about now?"

The bastard had blood dripping down his chin, but he didn't say anything and Thraxx raised his fist again.

"Yes!" The bastard squirmed.

Thats right, I thought, squirm you little worm.

Thraxx lowered his hand and held it out to him again, "Then give them to me. Now."

He took my bra out of his pocket and placed it in Thraxx's hand.

"The other one too."

The bastard hesitated, then reached into the front of his jeans and pulled my panties out of his boxers. I growled again.

Thraxx grabbed them out of his hand and punch him in the face again.

I watched him fall back to the floor as Thraxx walked back to me. He shoved my clothes, including my shirt and pants that I didn't even notice he picked up, under his arm then motioned for Solomon to hand me to him.

Solomon held me out to Thraxx and Thraxx through me over his shoulder, his arm tucked under my hind legs.

He turned to the room, "No one is to touch her stuff again. Understand? Or they get worse."

Then he proceeded to carry me out of the room. I growled at him. I could walk by myself! put me down! I wanted to scream at him.

"No, You'll just got after him again."

I growled. That wouldn't be a bad thing. He deserved it. He had no manners.

"You tore into him pretty bad. Be happy with that."

I sulked the whole way up to my room, where Thraxx finally set me down on my bed. I Changed immediately, not caring if he was looking or not, I was too damn pissed. Okay I lied, I wrapped my comforter around me when I stood up and walked into my closet.

Thraxx came in with me and through my underwear in the hamper.

"I'll probably burn those panties. They're diseased." I spat, pulling clothes off hangers.

Thraxx chuckled and I turned on him.

"It's not funny!" I yelled.

He raised his hands in surrender, "Don't think it's funny."

I narrowed my eyes at him until he left my closet. I dropped the comforter and hastily pulled on my pajamas. Comfy ones. I need them. I looked in the mirror and smoothed out the wrinkles before walking out.

Thraxx was sitting on the side my bed. The sight sent another one of those thrills through me.

"Are you hungry? You didn't really eat earlier."

I blushed at the thought of earlier and nodded.

He picked up my phone that was on the bedside table and called down to the kitchen. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. He hung up and put his legs up on the bed, resting against the headboard, and patted the bed next to him.

"Come on, you need some fun."

My eyebrows shot up.

He laughed and picked up my remote, "I meant were going to have a movie night."

"Movie night?" I smiled.

"I think you could use it after the day you've had. In fact, I think we both need this."

My smile grew, "Can't argue with that."

I jumped up on the bed next to him, "So, have a movie in mind?"

He chuckled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so here's the deal.

I have one more chapter saved for you all in this story. I'll be posting it tomorrow. Then after that I'll be trying to write something for you guys so you have something next weekend but idk if I'll have time. This upcoming week is going to be very busy for me. Sister's B-day, pictures to take and play with and have them ready to be turned in, a power point for my speech, and another paper to turn in.

Since I've been writing and posting all weekend I haven't started on ANY of it so It's time to kick my ass into gear and start working. see you all next weekend, hopefully.
Wish me luck!