Whats Under the Bed?

Since she was little Bianca has been able to see things no one else can; creatures hidden in the shadows, creatures using glamour to look like us. She made the mistake of telling her grandmother sent her to a shrink to get "better". During a session a vampire comes through the door and acknowledges her. Her shrink not only doesn’t see the orange aura that’s coming off of him that alerted Bianca to his...shall we say...vampierness in the first place, she can’t see him at all. Now he’s telling her that he’s the only person that she can trust and that she has to come with him to a location unknown or else the consequences will be dire. But how is she supposed to do that when she’s seen what creatures like him do to people in the dark.

Can she really trust him, when she can see that something isn’t right? Not just with him but his whole world? What does she do when she suspects that even though his world is screwed up, she could actually be at home there for the first time in her life?

Disclaimer: I own any and every thing in this story so if you steal I'll know and come after you.

Title credit: me
  1. 1
    Intro and Kisses
  2. 2
    We can only hope
  3. 3
    Missing You
  4. 4
    Running and Screaming
  5. 5
    In My Head
  6. 6
    Feeling Like an Idiot
  7. 7
    Questions
  8. 8
    Hunter and Twilight
  9. 9
    I'm going to kill him
  10. 10
    Huh?
  11. 11
    Jade
  12. 12
    We're Off to See the Wizard
  13. 13
    Things Happen