Shadow Moon

Description/Character Info:

It’s a Bleach meets Devil May Cry meets Buffy The Vampire Slayer type story.
Shadow Moon is the story about a demon hunter named Aiden, who unknowingly befriends, and ends up living with, a vampire known as Mie a.k.a. Amaya. Will these crazy co-ed half demon and vampire roommates be able to live together with out killing each other? Or at least without causing drastic damage to the city? I don’t think so. Told in the revolving points of view (P.O.V.) of Aiden and Mie/Amaya (With random narrator appearances from Kitty and Ed).

Characters:

*These are just the first few more will be added though out the story. Along with updates on the ones listed here.

Aiden: One of the main characters/narrators of the story. (Along with Mie) He’s a demon hunter, yet is also half demon. He has no idea that Amaya and Mie are the same person…er… demon. He has tons of cool guns and weapons for killing demons and such.

Mie/Amaya: One of the main characters/narrators of the story. (Along with Aiden) As Mie she’s a vampire, with bat wings, a cool out fit and everything! As Amaya she passes as a normal human girl and Aiden’s classmate. Not even Aiden knows her secret.

Kitty: One of Aiden’s classmates. She’s just a normal human girl (One of the very few “just plain humans in the story) but Mie says she also has a strong aura. She has had a huge crush on Aiden for years. But then again what girl doesn’t have a crush on Aiden? She sometimes but rarely gets a narrator P.O.V.

Alice: An elfin princess whom Aiden has been protecting since he was 13. She’s over 70 years old yet she barely looks 16. She has very powerful magic powers. She’s always known that Amaya is Mie.

Jade: A powerful elf that is also Alice’s rival. He’s some couple hundred years old. He’s basically evenly matched with Alice.

Jared: Mie’s childhood pure demon friend. He doesn’t trust Aiden near Mie so he’s constantly spying on them. Mie has always had a secret crush on him.

Ed: Aiden’s older Brother. Not much is known about him, but he has a link to Mie’s past. He sometimes but rarely gets a narrator P.O.V.