Shadow Moon

Break

Okay so I’m taking this time to introduce you to some new characters that are or will be appearing in the story soon! Also, an update on Ed. This is not a real chapter but a quick break. 

Okay so first of our new bees or soon to be noobs!
Angie: Although she hasn’t been named in the story her name is Angie. She’s the angel that is with Ed at this point in the story. She got her wings ripped out by an unnamed demon (Zeke). She’s pretty young and looks to be a twelve-year-old girl. She has the power to heal and to charm.
Zig: The mysterious shop owner of Zig’s shop! No one’s (except Les) has really seen him.
Les: Zig’s (The shop) manager. He says he knows Zig. He has been taking care of Vince for years.
Vince: a young vampire boy who lives and work’s at Zig’s Shop. He hasn’t fully bloomed as a vampire yet. So blood doesn’t have as much an effect on him as it would Mie.
Zeke: In the story right now he’s known as the unnamed demon. He’s a werewolf who’s been attacking people lately. He’s the one who ripped out Angie’s wings.
Icee: A girl who has powers over ice.
Ed: Like I’ve said he’s Aiden’s older brother. Well actually, he’s Aiden’s half brother. Like Aiden he’s a half demon. He’s also a demon hunter. He doesn’t like Aiden very much so he comes off very mean. He does have a nice side though. He’s been taking care of Angie for a couple days now…