Shadow Moon

Chapter 18: Angie Ed’s P.O.V

I woke up in a room I’ve never been in before. The boy is sitting beside my bed reading a book.
“Where?”
“Oh your up!” He said throwing his book down “Les!” He calls out.
“…”
“Your at Zig’s shop by the way.”
Les (The mangier) walks in the room. “Hey your up. Nice work Vince, we need you up front though now.”
“Okay,” The little boy runs out of the room.
“Oh yeah I came here with… The Angel!” I jump up.
“Lay down, the angel you brought here is okay she’s still sleeping in the other room.”
“She’s okay?”
“Yeah but her wings were completely ripped out they’ll never grow back.”
“Wow…”
The little boy, Vince runs back into the room.
“The pretty lady in the front room wants you Les!”
“Thank you.” Les walks out of the room. Vince starts to fallow him.
“Wait, Vince who’s the ‘pretty lady’?”
“Some Elfin.”
“Okay, where’s the angel at? I want to see her.”
“Okay, come with me.”
He leads me to a room in the back of the shop, where the angel is lying on her stomach in a bed.
“I treated her wounds ands bandaged them. Les made me.” Vince tells me.
I sit on the bed and examine her back; the bandage is red from the blood.
“So… who is she?” Vince asks.
“I don’t know I found her being attacked by Zeke in the forest.”
“Zeke!?”
The angel starts to open her eyes.
“I think she’s awake.” Vince says running to her side.
She coughs.
“Go get her some water!” I tell him.
“Right.” He turns and runs out of the room.
“Are you okay kid?”
“…Hurts...” She peeps *Cough*
“It will be okay.”
“Water!” Vince yells as he runs back in with a full glass of water. Les fallows close behind him.
“Your awake!”
The angel smiles… then coughs again.
I push the glass up to her lips and she drinks.
“Thank you.” She says quietly as she looks around the room.
“Your in a back room of Zig’s shop.” Les informs her. “I’m in charge of the place while Zig is gone… I’m Les, that’s Ed, and-”
“I’m Vince.” Vince smiles showing his fangs. So he’s a vampire… I thought so.
“I’m Angie.” The angel says
“You better get out of here Ed… Alice is here… She’s coming back to have a look at the- at Angie… She use magic on her broken wings.” Les tells me.
“Okay.” And with that I jump out of the nearest window and run off back into the forest. I stay close though. As soon as Alice leaves I’m checking on Angie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is it for today... Please comment!