Shadow Moon

Chapter 5 Breakfast at Tiffany's Aiden's P.O.V.

~Chapter 5: Breakfast At Tiffany’s ~
~ Aiden’s P.O.V.~

I close and lock the balcony door behind me, and walk up to the front door. Kitty is knocking franticly.
“ Geez Aiden what took you so long?” Kitty hollered
“Sorry, sorry. I was sleeping.”
“This late! We haveta go to school!”
“I don’t think I will today.”
“What!! But whyyyy notttt?”
“ I’m really tired and I have stuff to do today.”
Kitty sits down on my couch.
“ What kinda stuff?”
I glace over at the balcony door.
“You should head to school…” I tell he walking to the front door.
“But I don’t wanna.” She whines
I sigh. “But honey, you need to go to school.”
“N-no I don’t!” She stutters I know that I caught her off guard.
I open the door for her. “You know that you do.” I lean down and kiss her cheek. “ Have fun at school.” I whisper
“Okay I will.” She answers as she staggers off.
I close and lock the door behind her. Yes the kiss was kinda mean but that’s sometimes the only way to get to her and it works. I would go out with her with out a second thought if I wasn’t a demon hunter. I mean EVERY guy in school wants Kitty! She really is hot. Perfect face, hair, eyes and boobs.( Hee, hee) and she does try pretty damn hard to get me. I must really seem like an dumbass.
I open the balcony door. Then again Amaya is really hot too.
“Geez what took so long?”
“Kitty being Kitty.” I reply
Amaya laughed a gorgeous laugh.
“So what kinda stuff do you have to do today?”
Her voice mesmerizing again.
Shit this is bad. She shouldn’t be able to get to me like this.
“Well?”
“ Um, Apparently I’m spending the day with you.” I smile.
“ Good.” She laughs back. “ You know breakfast would be nice.” She hints
We head to a little café down the street from my apartment called Tiffany’s. Amaya orders a huge meal. How does she eat like that and keep that figure?
“ So I w -” Amaya starts then drops her fork and has a blank look on her face as if she’d seen a ghost. “What?” I ask following her gaze.
“… It’s nothing… just…nothing… I haveta… um.”
“ Bathroom?”
She glares at me. “Listen I totally spaced on something I need to do so I’ll meet you at your house later. Okay?” She says fumbling with her purse.
“ What?” I start but she practically runs out.
Something’s wrong. And not just with Amaya. More like there’s a demon around here close by… an evil and very powerful one. I stand up and throw some money down on the table. I need to get my guns. Demons usually aren’t out in true form during the day there weaker and it’s harder for them. I run towards my house.
Being half demon gives me more agility then any human can possibly have. I can run faster then human speed, jump to extreme heights, and just do thing that no human ever thought possible. It’s pretty damn kick ass if I do say so myself.
I run in my house and grab two of my pistils loaded full of gospels. (Special bullets made for demon hunters full of holy water when shot into a demon the outer shell breaks apart and pumps holy water into there blood stream usually resulting in a quick yet painful death they work on more powerful and evil demons but not on elfins and such)
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter for now xD More to come stay tuned