Status: Complete. =)

Vanished Amaranth (Bleeding Elegy)

Sing For Me

(Aiden)

"Jimenia let it GO! DAMN!" She's been bugging me about how I killed a human. "NO! YOU'RE A MURDERER!"

"YOU SAW THAT DAMN BODY BURN UP!" She's being ridiculous! I mean, I SAVED us all from fucking DYING! "YOU'RE FIRED! I will NOT be in a band with a MURDERER." Oh it's on now, Jimenia. "Really? I was in a band? I thought I was with a group of talentless, rocker wannabee HACKS led by the biggest fuckup the galaxy's ever known. If that passes for a band then music is screwed forever. Especially if you front it. Here's a tip, queen of the vocal cords of a dying cow: GET SOME GODDAMN SINGING LESSONS. YOU SUCK DOGSHIT bitch. So FUCK off. And you can't fire me because I quit. I'm leaving your shithole of a house, Jimenia, and I'm going BACK on the road to find my parents. They are NOT dead! They WOULDN'T just leave Aj and I behind. They PROMISED!" Tears stream down my face, and Jimenia cracks up. "I can see why they left you. I'd commit suicide if I were them."

....oh FUCK no she didn't. "What, Aiden? Comeback challenged?"

"Nope." So I take a baseball bat and smack her right across the face. "Years down the road, you'll regret ever having lost Aiden Blade. Goodbye, traitor!" Hitting her one more time, I run to my room in Jimenia's house and pack up my things. "How much money do I have?" Let's see...with the money I swiped from Kevin, Joe, Nick and their whore/doll- oh sorry I mean Hanna. "I love you, Mother and Father. I won't disappoint you again. I will find you. I guarantee my life."
___________________
(Bill)

"Son, are you sure you saw Aiden? We haven't seen or heard from her family since she was eight!" Tom's girlfriend, or should I say playtoy, Ashlee walks down to join us. "That Aiden girl is...um..violent and disturbing. She actually gave me a bloody head!" This girl is so damn...STUPID. "Yeah because you insulted her sister. She ALSO beat up Ashlee's gang. Hit them all on the back of the neck. :) Now I REALLY want to see her again. XD So we can congratulate her on beating the hell out of the most irritating fucked up chick in the world. No not Paris Hilton, Ashlee. Give you one hint: She got her ass kicked in the most embarrassing why ever possible. So Ash? BACK THE FUCK OFF." She runs back upstairs and slams the door, afraid of me. "Well I'd like to see her too, Bill, but I don't think that's possible." The house phone rings and mom goes to answer it. "JIMENIA CALM DOWN ALRIGHT! Da- wait. She..WHAT? Aiden Blade is somewhere LOST IN GERMANY LOOKING FOR A HOTEL DUE TO YOU CALLING HER A MURDERER? Jimenia I swear. If I wasn't against child abuse with all my soul, you'd be DEAD. Get the fuck over here IMMEDIATELY." wow. Mom's got a mouth.
_____________
(Aiden) *FF 1 week*

"We gon' have some fun, girlie. Heheheehee." Ughh. These fuckups are dead. "Why yes we most certainly are, honey. Now I gotta get something out of my pants first. Ahh here it is." I stab my attacker in the stomach and begin to run away at immense speed. "I lost my parents, I lost my friend, I lost my sister and worst of all I lost Bill and Tom. Yeah. Germany's fucking amazing." I'm not even paying attention to the girl in the hood. She turns me around and removes her hood. "AHHH! Amara!?! NO fucking WAY!" She throws her arms around me and laughs hysterically. "Aiden I know you miss your family and the twins. So? So I'm here to get those back and to make sure everything's alright..by the way Bill sort of LIKE liked you." Oh shit. "Seriously? Wow...he must be desperate for a girlfriend then. Why not just go through Tom's old discarded collection then?" We breakout into a fit of laughter and she leads me to her house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this story. A lot of bad stuff. XD