Status: Complete. =)

Vanished Amaranth (Bleeding Elegy)

Sing, My Angel, SING!

_____________________
(Aiden)

"So wait..you're telling me that my parents aren't dead!?!" Nodding, Amara finishes making me my coffee and hands me the cup. "Yes. They did leave you with that bitch of an aunt though. Heh. A.J told me you told her off every day you lived there. Impressive! Oh yeah and sorry to hear about everything. Hey I'm forming a trio. Rock trio. Old times sake?" Hmm.. a band with my sisters and showing off my writing abilities. "YES! Woo hoo!"

"Glad you're excited 'cause we have a club to own in a week." My head begins to spin and I nearly choke. A week!?! How can I prepare? "You and A.J practice with Dreamflight then we just kick ASS. Deal?"

"Oh FUCK yes. I WILL! What about AJ? Does she know you're even alive?" Frown replacing Amara's smile, she nods no. "But what better way to shock her than singing at school then a club performance that goes on the INTERNET?" We both chuckle and get dressed.
____________________
(Ashlee)

"Ugh. It's goth whore and ANOTHER goth whore! Those freaks are plaguing the school!" That was supposed to stay in my head but AJ Bitchout, is in the room. "Um you happen to be talking about my SISTER. Speak of her wrong, you speak of ME wrong, bitch, and that is a SIN. So Fist, meet Asslee's face." She punches me and while I cover my nose, I fall backward and windup hitting my head on the beige walls. "Ha Freakin' Ha, slutbag."
__________________
(Bill)

Secretly, I've been dreaming of the day I could possibly meet Aiden again. I've crushed on her since we first met about 9 years ago. NEVER forgot her. "BILL! Pay attention!"

Arschloch...

"Hey!" Tom shakes me from my day dream. "What now?" "Quit dreaming of Aiden and go talk to her or something! :/ It's kind of creeping that you keep dreaming of what could've been between the two of you." OH such a hypocrite. "I'd tell you the same thing about AJ but honestly, I think you just like switching girls every week for fun. Of course, I don't blame you, but still. This coming from someone who keeps a picture of her everywhere he goes? Pfft- xD THAT is funny." Before anyone could retort, the door bursts open and in pop 4 men in black cloaks. "Where are the Blades?"

"*ahem*... Right here buddy. Want a single ass kicking or both of us?" Aiden and her sister are standing by the door casually, leaning on the door edges with their feet crossed. "Naa. I'll just kill you all-" Aiden begins to speak. "Uh you DON'T want to whip that weapon out buddy. AJ, show this prick who's boss please." "GLADLY." Aj appears behind the man and, before I could understand what's going on, she roundhouse kicks the weapon out of his hand and punches him super hard in the throat. "NOW. Leave this school or I will PERSONALLY hunt your ass down. Juliana Maria Blade is no weakling, bitch, and I WILL kill you. Now leave." The guy and his group jump out the window and before the two leave, Aiden sends a smile towards everyone but stops at me.

...Hallelujah!
♠ ♠ ♠
:)