Status: Complete. =)

Vanished Amaranth (Bleeding Elegy)

Don't Close Your Eyes (I Missed You)

_____________________________
(Juliana)

I throw yet another glass against the wall and cry. "AMARA IS NOT FUCKING ALIVE, AIDEN!!!! SHE DIED! DEAD! Gone! GOD fuck I want her back so much it's killing me literally. I lost mom, dad, Tom and Amara and it's fucking killing me, Aiden! I just want at least ONE back! How fucking hard is that!?! I can survive a raid on my school but not losing my only two friends, parents and older fucking sister?! God DAMN IT I need a drink...where's the nearest club slash bar slash restaurant slash drink place thingiewhatchamacallit here in hell-hole land?" Aiden signals me to turn around by twirling her finger so I do and let out a very powerful scream. "NO MOTHERFUCKING WAY!!!! AMARA!?! Oh....my...god..I think I'm gonna faint like..no joke. Honestly." So as my body is falling to the floor, Amara catches me while laughing and crying a little.
__________________________
*FF 2 WEEKS* (Juliana)

"Ladies and gentlemen, we give you pop band Dreamflight, fronted by our very own Aiden Of The Blade and her sister, A.j and her sister making a public debut! COME ON OUT, GIRLS! WOO!"

We've been practicing for our concert here at school for god knows how long- oh wait two weeks DUH. xD Anyways, we uploaded some songs to the web and got major, major M-A-J-O-R MAJOR hits so we scored a deal with CherryTree Inc., pop/alternative label. Amara goes out on stage first with a mike in her hand and one arm completely COVERED in wristbands and her fingers with two rings on each.

"BOO!"
"GOTHIC WHORE!"
"SLUT!"
"FAG!"

Amara merely laughs. "Just for that, we gots a little secret: We are no pop band, we are a rock band. And we can all SING, something you stupid fuckups don't know jack shit about. Juliana, get the hell out here so we can scare these little shit-heads away please?" More boos are heard, but they're overpowered by the screaming of our lunch table buddies...heh. That was funny. xD Lunch Table Buddies....haha xD Anyways, I walk to the center of the stage with my mike and begin to scream. "WHAT'S UP PEOPLE OF THE WORLD LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!!!" For some reason, when I shout to the crowd like that, I sound like a 25 year old screamer vocalist..at the age of 11! But I looke 14-15 so...yeah. xD Gotta be careful, right? "Okay! NOW. This one's entitled "Fears In The Water". Fuck you, prep fags. :D" The "preppy folk" throw a fit and leave the room. In a fit of curiosity, I look around to see who's in our audience...the Kaulitz twins!?! "Guys let's go I'm losing it. FEARS IN THE WATER! Oh yeah: It was written for a fictional character of my creation just last month." Amara begins the guitar-crazed power "chords" and I start headbanging to the familiar beat of this amazing song I wrote a while ago.

"Thoughts are racing, my blood is boiling at the image of you inside my head, you tried to end my life on my birthday, lust is done forever ever more, what is my meaning to live here if my parents just tried to kill me? How in god's name did I put you through misery, I decided upon the method of suicide, but then 3 men stepped in my life and asked if I went and lost my mind, I crave the desire to break the bonds that bind us all together, I'll bury all my fears in the freezing oceans, now maybe I can live again, like the way I did before you went and almost killed me!"

The crowd is going wild, with signs, the rock sign, cheering us on but one guy was yelling for me to get off and leave rock to men....yeah I don't know either.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IF I CAN SING POWERFULLY AND JUMP AROUND YOU CAN SURELY AS ALL HELL, ROCK THIS DAMN ROOM TO DEATH! SO....ROCK WITH ME!" I resume singing when Amara starts playing the guitar again.

Chorus:

What are your reasons, why should I be the one to die? I've done not one wrong thing for you to change your mind of me, so I'll bury my fears in the water and attempt to move on with my life, it's a damn day for ghosts everytime you survive to repeatedly enter my peaceful realm of life, the morning will dawn upon your bodies, the remains are of the dark passion play, performed with the severest of pains, I'll be spitting on you two as I keep walking by!

Verse:

My dream has been accomplished, my fears buried in the deep dark ocean, the devil spawn I call my parents killed off and are now out of my life from here on out, now I'm surrounded by my friends and brother's family, I can't believe, how blessed I am, I vow to do my best and BURY my fears in the water!

(Chorus x3)

I just got the news my parents landed in the hospital, remains of our dark passion fight, before the night passes, without shame I'm spitting on your beds as I walk freely on by, making sure I can live my life and not have to worry about dying anymore at the hands of hell's soldiers

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)" When I hit my final high note, which honestly is a freakin' bird call, the crowd gets up and goes ape-s**t. The girls and I pack up the instruments and bow again to our audience. "Thank you all! Fears In The Water out this summer, people. BUY IT! :D Remember this: We.Are?"

"DDDDDRRRRREEEAAAAAMMMMMFFFLLLIIIGGGGHHHHTT!" The crowd screams. I gotta tell ya: It's gratifying that people like our stuff so much.
_______________
(Aiden)

"GIRLS THAT WAS AMAZING! Juliana YOUR VOICE is phenomenal! AND you own the stage! I sense a bright future for this band. :) Well? Ahhh. Time to kick back, relax....and go party our asses off." :) Someone taps my shoulder and A.J's mouth falls open, while she attempts to tell me to turn around. "Wha- WHOA BABY! Do..do I know you?" The two twins look so godDAMN[/b familiar. "Aiden Of The Blade huh? That's a new one. But uhm no. Bill's-"

"HOLY FRICKIN FUCK! It's just not possible. At...all. HOW the HELL did yo- Ashlee's party. DOOOOOOY!" I slap my forehead. "Something wrong, Blade?" Bill asks me, smiling. "You guys are....Bill and T...oh who the fuck am I kidding. AJ! OVER..HERE..fast." She rushes to my side and hugs both of the twins. "Ahh! So you two ARE Aiden and Juliana!!!!! I KNEW it! TOM didn't believe me. Hmph...well I was riiiiiiiight. But we should flip out in excitement later, alright? Our place?" AJ, Tom, Amara and I nod. "Holy shit. Um Tom? I know we just met after like 8-9 years and all but...back the fuck down. Guy in black cloak. Black hat and a bulge in his coat pocket..." My eyes begin to pop out..not literally but- oh forget it. This is scary as HELL! "G...g-g-gun...he's got a gun-" BAM! A body falls down, unconscious of course xP, and comes running in MY fucking direction. "Juliana Raven Rose, you get these two boys out of this party. Imma have some kickin-ass time."

"Aiden Blade you are m-" "Do.Not.Cross.Me." AJ leads Tom and Bill to safety.

...big mistake on my part of staying here.