Status: Not Active, for now.

The Laws of Death No Longer Apply

Prolouge and Information

Image

My eyes shot open as multiple hands yanked at my limbs. I looked around me to see white hooded figures dragging me out of my nice warm bed. I screamed as I caught a glimpse of red eyes coming out from under one of the hoods. I struggled against their grasp as they dragged me down the stairs. I screamed louder, but it seemed to be no use.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs I saw my parents by the front door. My father had and arm around my sobbing mother. I yelled for them to help me, but they just stood there as I was carted out the door to a white van, the type reserved for serial killers and kidnappers. I looked at the bold black letters written on the side:

Hamilton’s Institution For The Mentally Enabled

My parents were sending me off to an insane asylum. Holy mother of crap.

******************************************************************************************

Character Information (as more characters show up I’ll give you information about them)

Image

Name: Cordelia (Cordy) Jayne Whitmoore

Age: 15

DOB: February 14th (valentines day XD)

Lives: Salem, Massachusetts

Family: mother and father-Alive, but deeply confused about what to about their daughter and her abilities. Brother- dead, died in a car accident.

Powers: can see ghosts but of course no one believes her.

Likes: reading, animals, writing, music, singing, sarcasm, swordplay, hand to hand combat, watching the stars, daydreaming, and sleeping.

Hates: WAY too much pink, fakes, hospitals, liars, her parents, people who treat others like crap hwne they don’t deserve it, being told what to, and being alone.

Personality: Smart, sarcastic, very closed up, not too trusting (for good reason), bad tempered, tough, doesn’t take crap for anyone, confident, daydreamer.

Other: has no friends, ‘gifted’ child aka a child genius, doesn’t get along with girls very well, knows how to play almost all instruments like a pro.
♠ ♠ ♠
the chapters will be longer! pinkey swear! :)
thanks for reading! comments would be very appreciated!

xxxKelceexxx