Status: Not Active, for now.

The Laws of Death No Longer Apply

Welcome to your new home, princess.

Image

All-in-all the institutions grounds were beautiful. The building looked like a huge private boarding school for rich snobby blonde haired, blue eyed kids, whose mummies and daddies give them everything and anything they want. It was made up of grey bricks with a pathway made up of a marble looking stone. Maple tree’s framed the walkway, along with bushes holding all colors of roses, even my favorite color of rose; blue.

The creepy dudes dragged me to the font doors, both flanking me on both sides. As we got closer to the entrance I noticed the door knockers were golden snakes , curled around a large red ruby, with red ruby eyes as well.

I shuddered and turned away in the direction of C.D. #1 (p.s. CD stands for creepy dude for you slow people)

Not much of an improvement. I thought

The dude…guy…thingies…aka the CD’s pulled the doors open, and pulled me through. The halls of this building sucked ass; seriously. It looked exactly like a loony bin in movies look like: white. So white it was blinding.

“Welcome to your mew home, princess.” CD one snickered. I glared at him to my best ability, what with the bright lights hitting the walls were hitting his nasty bald head, temporarily blinding me.

“At last you’re here! I was getting worried! So glad you got here safely!” Some high screechy voice said worriedly. I looked forward to see a blonde woman pretty much skipping towards us…in pumps none-the-less. She was wearing a blood red business suit jacket/skirt ensemble. She had red pumps on and every piece of her makeup was red.

I think this lady likes red.

No, what gave you that idea Sherlock Holmes?!

That, by the way, is my inner voice. She annoys the poop outta me. Sorry if she does the same to you. Or I do….gah whatever.

“Who the hell are you?” I asked rudely.

She giggled. I raise any eyebrow, she SO did not just giggle like a school-girl. ”Oh you silly girl, I’m Mrs. Claire Hamilton, I run this fine establishment!” She smiled, spreading her arms wide and twirling, as if her mental institution was a masterpiece.

Owner? I’d seen the pamphlet, it had a picture of the owner; he was a baggy skinned, knobby kneed, whell-chair using OLD MAN. Can you say false advertising?

“Owner? Yeah, I am fuckin’ Madonna!”

Her smile turned into a frown of confusion. ”I don’t get it.”

Not surprising.

This chick gives a new meaning to being a blonde!

Got that right.

She giggled, again, to my great displeasure, and shrugged. “Oh well, I don’t understand today’s humor! Anyways dear, we need to get you situated in your new room!”

She clicked off in her tall pumps as the CD’s pushed me, their little loving way to tell me to follow blondie. And I followed, not wanting to of course.

As we walked down the blindingly white hall way, I examined the other patients. There were multiple doors in the hall way, most doors open and empty. But as we walked on we came to a type of recreation room holding people playing chess or reading, some were even playing with barbies. Which is kinda creepy considering that they all had salt-n-pepper type hair.

“CORUPPTED! ALL OF THEM!”

I yelped as some old hunched backed man screamed in my face. Flinging spittle onto my face.

“Gross!” I groaned, running the back of my hand across my face. “ I hope I didn’t get any in my mouth.”

“THEIR JUST USING YOU! IT’S ALL APART OF THEIR PLAN! THEY WILL BE YOUR DIMISE! GET OUT OF HERE NOW! WHILE YOU STILL CAN!” He screamed, waving his hands around like, well, lack of a better word, an insane person..

“Harold! We are not trying to kill her! We are not using her! Now get out of her face!” shrieked Claire, shoving Harold away, “Gustav! Gerald!”

The creepy dudes, aka Gustav and Gerald, left their post next to me and rushed Harold, throwing him to the ground; Harold screaming the whole time. Gerald (or Gustav, I don’t know) took out a shot out of his coat with a huge needle on it, with some yellow liquid inside. He shoved the needle into Harold’s neck, while Gustav Held him down.

Harold screamed in agony but his yells soon dissipated in his throat. Just as his eyes rolled into his head and his breathing stopped, my yells for answers began.
♠ ♠ ♠
not feelin' too good but this chapter is to my lovley readers who commented:

Drama xx ScenE
WithEyesShutWide
Zinka
teenagexqueen

A crap load of thanks to you beautisul people! espesially Drama xx ScenE
Your comment on my page just made my day lovey!

the more comments i get, the more i update. if i promise u ill update, ill update. i dont lie.

xXxKelsoxXx