Status: Complete. =)

Dead Heart Divine

The Haunted Song (All The Stars)

_________________
*Lydia*

"HYAH!" My 25th vampire slaying in the last 15 minutes. Cassie's dead. Tom's dead, Bill's dead, my family is dead and I lost all my friends. To top it all off Georg and Gustav are gone. AND I'm a vampire slayer. "UGHH!!!" Yet another slaying. I'm fighting this hard and these 'tards are getting STRONGER. I barely have any battle scars, I'm fighting and defending the others so hard. Sometimes I just use my witchy side and make wooden pointy things fly right into all these vamps' chest areas thus staking their hearts. But when Drake rises I will slaughter his ass. After I kill my 29th vampire the ground starts to rumble and the skies start darkening. "LYDIA HE'S KIND OF FUCKING RISING!" Hailey shoots a vampire woman with her crossbow. Then MORE vampires begin to stick their hands out from the ground, and a guy with a Dracula-cape appears in the blood-red sky.

"Ladies and gentlemen. The world will bleed at the si-"

Another girl in a black cloak appears behind this 'Drake' fellow and puts a hand on his head. "Dee I have something to say. Here it is." She removes her head revealing a pale face with fangs. "Cassandra Rayne can not be kept the fuck down, bastard. Here's a lesson: HYAH!" She kicks his head clean off, rips his black heart out and aims a pencil at it. "Vampires of the world FUCKING DIE!" The heart turns to dust, taking Drake, the vampires and Cassie's demonic visage along with it. She faints to the ground and before anyone can understand, I'm rushing to her side then she wakes up when my arm rests under her head. "Psh. Vampires my right ass. xD Wait. I just dusted a vampire god didn't I? Oh shiiit. Give me a stake." I hand her one and she flings the wood and a black heart STOPS beating, and turns to a pool of blood. The world slowly turns to normal, the blood-red skies turning back to blue and white. The bodies of slain vampires awaken, they shriek with pain and start dusting themselves. One actually committed suicide by stake in the heart. Haha. One less vamp for me to kill. :)
______________________
*CASSIE*

"GIRLS WE SAVED THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD! WOW! HOLY SCHEISSE WE ACTUALLY DID IT! We killed the Vampires for GOOD! Holy shit we should fuckin' party!" Everyone looks at Lydia and I, bewildered expressions on their faces. Suddenly an angelic female voice wakes me from my thoughts. "You have done well, Lydia! Your- ok let's not talk about your ability to bring brutal death to demons but girl? We have a surprise for you: Your family and past Slayers!" Mary moves aside and hundreds of Angels begin to appear.

"Mom!?" I rush to her side and throw my arms around her waist, crying. "Ssh. Lydia you were phenomenal out there. You are the greatest daughter any parent can ask for! Most parents say that to their kids and mean it but your father, family and the Slayers Past? We think you're the best daughter in our family. Putting others before yourself. Fighting to save two souls from eternal damnation. Killing vampires alongside my other child not literally Cassie. Your father wants to speak to you." Mother moves aside and my Dad takes her place.

"Come child. Give your dad a hug! Haha!" He flies over to me and embraces me, while wiping vampire blood off my body. "Lydia you were unbelievable. Live your life knowing this: We watch over you. Always have, we always will. Your mother and I love you with all our hearts. I believe Maryangela and the Past Slayers want to rant to you. Child, you and Cassandra have done what Past Slayers have dreamed of doing for the last few thousand years. Your mother's line of fighters go back CENTURIES. We loved you in life now we love you in death." Fathere flies over to mom and the spirits of all the dozens of Slayers killed.

"This is the girl that ended the race of Vampires. She's tough."

"Kicks total ass."

"Knows battle strategies."

"And is totally beautiful."

I blush at the last comment and laugh. "Sorry I'm just not used to the compliments is all. :) I used to get abused and all that shit when he told me I was ugly and stuff like that but if I can handle butt-whooping vampires that can kill me with a swipe of the hand, I can handle verbally abusive ex-boyfriends. Psh. xD haha. And thanks for the compliments and all but the real Slayer would be Cassie. She DIED, came back as a vampire and slaughtered Drake with a freakin' pencil! Literally speaking she had his heart in her hands and stabbed the shit out of it, blackened demon blood spurting everywhere. Cassie should get all the praise for killing a God. CASSIE RAYNE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" She breaks apart from the crowd and her mouth drops at the sight of all the past vampire slayers. "Cassandra Rayne we will applaud you. Remember: You, Lydia and all the covens will go down in HISTORY as the world's rescuers...in the supernatural community that is. Your faces will be in all the books- basically you're going down in history, Cassandra. We also want to make something up to you: We shall grant you one wish." Her eyes light up and tears begin to fall. "I want to see my real parents! If that's alright of course...." Mary laughs, then summons two people both with shining jet black hair. "Well. Hehe...guess you know why I've been doing gymnastics and stuff like that along with flinging daggers, stabbing punching bags with wooden stakes and making crucifixes...." Her head dangles down toward the ground but the woman who's her mother lifts her chin up, wiping her daughter's tears away.

"Cassandra you have done amazing things. Killing a God of Vampires was the best. I understand your reasoning for never telling us. Know that your father and I loved you since you were born. Always have and we always will. Now I believe we all have something for you. But I must ask that you bring the Kaulitz family over here. They'll still have memory of us though."

As soon as that familiar last name was spoken, tears stream down my face. They're...they're resurrecting Tom and Bill. I have to do it though since a Slayer's blood is required. And I can't bring back my own family so I have to make a choice. I have. Since Cassie saved my life and slaughtered Drake thus killing all vampires, I will bring them back. "Lydia I know you want to bring us back...we ask that you not. Our time was spent. But this is really hard on you I understand. You're doing yet another great thing, Lydia Ravyn. Our love is with you." Mother, father and all the past Slayers gather around to congratulate Cassie, the Covens and I. "You girls are officially now One Coven. You can come up with a name while Lydia brings over Simone and Gordon." Cassie and I are walking towards the Kaulitz house in triumph, listening to passing bystanders that KNEW what happened cheer and scream for us the whole way.

"What's the surpise, Ly?" Cassie asks, wiping Drake's vampiric blood off her forehead.

"Just wait, love. Just wait."

"GAH! You and that damned Austrailian side." As we are walking towards their house, I knock on the door to see Simone slightly crying. "LYDIA! CASSIE! GOORDON GET DOWN HERE NOW DAMN IT!" In a flash, Gordon runs downstairs, freaks out when he sees us, drops everything and, along with Simone, throws their arms around us slightly tearing. "Simone, Gordon? We need you to come with us as quickly as possible. Lydia apparently has a surprise for you and we have VERY, MEGA-SUPER-ULTRA important guests for you to meet. You knew Vampires existed...what about witches and Angels?" Smirking and laughing, Cassie and I lead the parents to the scene of the last battle.

It seems with every second, only one guy has my blood, heart and soul in his mind.

And he's about to be resurrected by me to please Cassie.

Ich Liebe Dich....ich liebe dich with pride!
♠ ♠ ♠
It ends next chapter. :)