Status: Complete. =)

Dead Heart Divine

Star-Struck

___________________
*Lydia*

I decided that I'd nearly kill myself with a powerful resurrection ritual. All the supplies are in the warehouse and blood packets, along with a stretcher for me to rest on after half my blood is drained for the spell, are in place. I have no clue why a Slayer's blood is involved with- AHH. Maybe it's a donation thingy? Ah well. Whatever it takes to bring happy tears to the eyes of Cassie, Simone and Gordon. It'll be awkward to see Tom again...I mean what if he doesn't like/love me the way I do for him? GAH! Banish bad thoughts, banish bad thoughts!

"Lydia we're ready for the spell. I'm sorry that your blood is ne-" I cut Mary off. "Whatever it takes, Maryangela, to bring happiness to my sister and 2nd set of parents I will do it. Even if it means nearly suicide for a spell...that I have doubts about the success of. If that made sense!" After we're done laughing, Mary takes out a gray-handled small-sized dagger and signals me to sit on the pentagram with my knees crossed. "Good, good. Alright focus your mind on the two lives you're bringing back and put all your power and energy into the spell. Then say the required incantation you memorized before the battle. We good?" I nod.

She puts a bowl under my arm and puts the sharp blade onto my skin. "I'm sorry Lydia. This'll hurt like a fucking bitch." I draw in a breath to distract myself from any pain. GODDAMN! That is one sharp-ass blade! My mind is focused on Tom and Bill. "Gods in the skies, send them back through the clouds and into their lives, we lost them once they left us here bring them back relinquish our fear, days in the afterglow not that much send them back we'll give them all." My voice sounds like I'm possessed by a deep masculine vampire voice. I repeat the words 5 times PERFECTLY and stare in awe at the two AGONIZINGLY bright white lights. Before my 'demon' tone fades away, I pass out of blood loss. Maryangela, I assume, puts me VERY quickly on the stretcher (damn that Angel power of SuperSpeed) and sets up the blood donor thing. Luckily, Cassie and I get to keep our powers for a few more years.

15 minutes later, I force myself to awake. All around me are the faces of Slayers past, Cassie, the Angels who fought by my side and never died obviously. "Huh. Spell must've failed I guess. Pity I wasted half OF MY FUCKING BLOOD FOR A FAULTY-ASS SPELL TO BRING TWO PEOPLE BACK TO THE FRICKIN WORLD ok outburst over. I'm sweepy. G'night...September fools! Hahaha. WOW. I'm hyper after I gave half my blood to a ritual I casted...sweet!" Maryangela smirks her infamous smirk, which means it worked. "Mein god. It...it worked...my first spellcasting worked...it worked. A vampire slayer casted a spell without knowing much about magick and witchcraft then it winds up working." I can't help but smile at this discovery. Mary removes the needle and nods her head towards the crowd.

Those dreadlocks have been burned into my memory- OH MY FUCKING GOD. Mary's infamous-throughout-the-family-smirk was RIGHT. "Ok um am I dreaming here? Or did I just bring back two people from the Dead? Wow this is strange...but what the fuck." The crowd lets Tom know I'm alive and well, he turns around and wipes his tears away then walks toward me. "Lydia."

"Don't just stand there, Tom-boy. I mean I do deserve a hug right!? I mean DOY. I just kicked vampire ass. xD Haha. Kidding. Aw what the fuck. Get over here!" With no hesitation, he pulls me to his chest and rests his head on my shoulder, silently crying. "I haven't seen mutter and vater yet. Oh and Bill's fucking ecstatic you did all this for us. Can't say I disagree. I kind of have to tell you something." His lips crash down onto mine and actually lasts a while. "Ich liebe dich, mein engel." He notices slight rivers of tears fall down my own face then wipes them away. "I came to term with this a long while ago, back when I met BlackFire at the shop: Ich liebe dich, auch." He hugs me again and all the spectators applaud and scream, wiping their own tears of happiness off their face. "I love you Lydia. I always have and I feel horrible then ever that it took my death to realize it. I love you and I always will." He kisses me again, a hand on my face. "Let's go find our siblings. I have a question later. ;)" Holy shit I love that smirk of his! How did I survive without it? "How did I survive without that smirk, Tom!?!?!? I guess I am part witch after all. Seeing as how- WOO-kay I am NOT bringing that up ever again. Eww."

He laughed at my statement. "youhavenoideahowbeautifulyoulookedoutthereandi'llexplainlater. ;D Love you." We go into the main hall to see everybody clapping when they notice Tom holding my hand. "Danke....hehe. Not full-blooded German yet I speak it like my mother language....which consisted of me beating the living crap out of my guardians every day with my fist and words. :) Well where's my "sister" and Tom's goofy-ass brother?" The door opens to reveal Bill and Cassie, hand-in-hand. "FINAL-FUCKING-LY GIRL!" Somehow, Cass and I mentioned to say that in unison...."Ok that was weird...WHAT THE FUCK!?" AGAIN with the twin-ness. Everybody cracks up at my comment and Maryangela tells us the plan to reveal Tom and Bill to their parents. But Cassie and I get the twins to ourselves for a while, as their parents will keep them in their house for a while. Right now, Tom's with Cassie and Bill with I. "Great to see your arsch again, Ly. Hahaha. Anyways *ahem* I kind of wanted to thank you...for fighting to bring us back to here. Heh..we kind of weren't on the best of terms when IT happened but that's changing. I'm erm sorry about all that. GOD I can't believe I let HER words get to me! Jesus christ I feel retarded! You..ARE going to wipe her memory right? Or just the world's memory except for ours, mutter/vater's and the Covens?"

He stuttered! Haha. "Bill two things. One: Your stuttering is adorable and I can see why Cassie loves you. Second: The second choice. Everybody will think you just took a long-arsch break from music. But you, me, Tom, Cassie, your parents and my Coven-buddies will always know what happened. Now go back to your girl. She looks anxious to see you again, B. :)" We smirk, then began laughing hysterically at my nickname for him. "Love-th-the n-nick- xD!!! HAHA. WOW ok. Laughing is good. VERY VERY good. I must remember to keep that in my mental list of things good and bad."

"Uh excuse me? Mental list? Dude, you have no mental list! xD Of course I shouldn't be talking. With Drake's death I could've basically ripped the fucker's heart out LITERALLY and made it land on a wooden plank or something. Being a witch has it's perks. :) But I loved Cassie's method, so I discard that idea. I mean you SAW what she did right when we were in his fortress? BEAT the SCHEISSE out of him! And she's what, younger than I am!?"

Bill, looking at me strangely, begins cracking up. "Hey I realized this: We're pairs of siblings and the oldest is dating the oldest and youngest with youngest. SA-WEET, VERDAMMEN! haha. Well I'm off to see Cassie again. HOLY SHIT! Where's Georg and Gu-" A guy taps me on the shoulder and what'd ya know: It's Georg. "Oh hi Georg. Nice to know you were out fucking frolicking while I fought BLOODSUCKING FUCKTARDS!" I punch him right in the jaw and glare. "You LEFT Bill and Tom's parents! To them you and Gustav are their sons and you just fucking left them when Bill and Tom died! God fucking damn I am more pissed than when Cassie was murdered in war by Drake's little slut-bag vampire skank-bitch! Where's Gustav!? I need to g- Wow I need a cool-down. Georg I apologize but seriously. You could've helped their parents get over the boys' passing but no. You made it worse by leaving them behind. ALSO did it EVER occur to you that the fans are out to fucking kill me and Cassie! They blame me for breaking you guys up for fucks sake! Georg you made four lives HELL. By the way, Leana's got a little crush on you. Ayden apparently likes Gustav, sharing a drumming passion." Georg looks a bit upset, as does Gustav. "Bi-"

"Georg I'm alright. Everything's fine! I gotta admit though. I miss the stage... :/" xD xD xD Oh mein god this is too great. "UH TOM? I THINK LYDIA'S LOST HER SANITY...AGES AGO BUT JUST REALIZED IT NOW BECAUSE SHE'S LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY BECAUSE SHE SAID I MISSED THE STAGE AND FANS AND VOCALS." 0.0 He's got one HELL of a pair of lungs for a small body. "Dayum Bill! Big-arsch lungs much? Even I can't talk like that for long periods of time..."
___________________________
*Tom*

Lydia looks so...gott. I feel retarded that it took suicide and my resurrection to realize I love her. But damn. That rose-colored hair, her black eyeliner and matching eyeshadow with those semi-green eyes...she's literally the most gorgeous living thing I ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. My last ex was- GAH. Lydia hated her. She thought I preferred Laurie over her and almost went suicidal because of it. Well by HELL I'm going to show her how incorrect she was. This girl is my life and my only love. I'm going to damn well fucking show her that. No other girl matters to me more than this one. Mein engel...

And no other guy is allowed to touch her in any inappropriate way. Plus...she's a living Slayer and a witch. I don't think that's a turn on for rapists and such... xD "Tomi we should go see our parents at this time! xD Lydia and her new friends apparently all came up with a hysterical little play type thing where to lighten up the mood, she says that the resurrection failed miserably, after Mary walks out smiling that's when Cassie and I follow. ;) Your girl is a gott verdammen genius! Let's do this! :D" God. You see, THIS is why I can't live without my little brother. I can see why Cassie loves him like she does. :`) Never will I live again without Bill. Far too fucking difficult to even thing of.
__________
*Lydia*

Mary's got the plan in motion. I can't wait to see all their faces! Especially Simone's and Gordon's! xD Alright time to put my acting face on...*puts on sad face* Damn straight, bitches! I start to walk outside, ecstatic to see all their reactions to my blood-draining resurrection spell. "LYDIA!!!!" Everybody notices the makeup running down my face due to me crying. My faces says :( but my eyes? They say :D :D :D. Only Tom's able to read it though. ;) A BLESSING! "No...th-the spell failed!?!?! HOW!? It was done PERFECTLY! We saw the white light!" I nod my head and am barely able to speak. Simone comes to my side and rests her head on my shoulder, wiping away both our tears. "Y-Y-You tried, L-Lydia. I'm astounded and eternally greatful for you even THINKING of doing this. We'll all miss the boys. Heh...anybody want my German tea?" OOH! "I DO I DO I DO I I I I I DO!" Everyone looks at me insanely. "What? I think that I deserve some tea at least for what I've done. Especially this!" I move to the side and put my hood over my head, silently watching Maryangela walk towards Simone. "Ms Kaulitz, I believe?" Simone nods in astonishment at Mary's inhuman beauty and kindness. "I have a gift for you. Actually it's courtesy of Lydia and myself with her doing the hard part. All I did was spill her blood into a bowl and again I'm deeply sorry!"

*Scoff* "Don't worry about it! I mean I did bring Simone's boys back to life right? At that cost, I'd send my soul to Hell. :)" Mary moves to the side to reveal Cassie and Bill. Everybody looks shocked and turn eyes to me. "You are one powerful ass witch, girl!"

"Ehh. I try. xD Pfft- xD XD XD. Simone?" She turns around then her tight arms basically cut off all breathe in my body. "Lydia it actually worked! My sons are alive and it's thanks to you and your friends whom by the way are welcome at our place anytime they want, even though it's a tiny bit small..." She looks down at her feet. "Well who the hell said you'd have only one house to live at? I got you something as well. I bought it because I didn't think Tom would ever be alive again, OOH CHER SONG FUCK YEAH BABY! XD, and I was thinking of moving back to America as I still have a house there. I would've cut off all ties with the boys and you and this house would've been a reminder but I said what the hell. So it's a present. By the way, Tom's behind me isn't he?" Arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "Damn right!" Simone thanks me again, and signals for Gordon to come up here. "Lydia I- ok I have no words right now but this is what I mean: No words are enough to thank you for all you've done these past few days. Your strength is immense and your new powers, as disturbing as they are, only make you more appealing to Tom over there. So *ahem*- ahh screw it. I owe you my life for bringing my boys back, Lydia and tell that to Cassie as well!"

Mein god. He has a big heart..."Gordon it was no trouble! Well...aside from beating the ever-lasting shit out of vampires and their God/leader and then draining most of my blood for a Resurrection spell that doesn't work half the time... xD But seriously. You and Simone are my second parents since mine died. My aunt was fucking horrible. She's been with me since um how long oh yeah 6 YEARS! But you let me live in your place for awhile until she was taken...which was a few weeks ago. I can never thank you enough. Plus, Tom and Bill mean the world to you, Simone, Cassie and I. I couldn't let Death tear us all apart now could I? No sir, never. :)"

"We were actually thinking of having you and your friends over for a fall cookout..." His voice trails off, meaning he wants my response. "We'd love to. :) Actually...we'd die to. :D"

*FF TO NIGHT AT SIMONE'S HOUSE*

"Ok everything's set for later this week. Danke Lydia!" "Bitte don't worry about it. :)" I grab my messenger bag which includes my lyrics, ipod, recording software and laptop and go outside to Tom's car. After about 25 minutes we are inside his own house. He slips an arm around my waist and whispers into my ear. "I love you, Lydia. I mean it. I always have and I feel like shit for not realizing it until I die-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Doesn't matter, Tom. We're here right now and I'm in your arms. Nothing's going to change that." He's got a strange look in his eyes and his grip on me tightens a bit. "I never did ask you to be my girlfriend did I? well Hell. That's going to have to be fixed. WILL you be my girlfriend Lydia?" >.> "Um I would've knocked your ass out if- Kidding. Of course I will."

"Would you move in here with me?" at that moment my heart skips about a dozen beats and I feel dizzy. "T-T-T-Tom?" He looks straight into my eyes and bites his lip. "Fuck yes I will!" He smiles and spins me around in the air, slightly yelping in excitement. "Come on upstairs. I had something I wanted to give you. Plus you must be worn the fuck out from all the slaying..." He reads my mind yet again. "Here." He hands me a black velvet box...dear God it better not be a ring! "Hahaha. It's not a ring Lydia. It's a chain." After opening it, my eyes start to water up. "What's wrong!?!?" Oopsies. "Tom no one's gotten me something this nice! Not my ex-es, my parents could barely afford any jewelry and my aunt hated me with all the passion in the wo- no one's ever gotten me something this beautiful in my life!" He holds his hand out which means he wants to put it on me. He does put it on after I lift my hair up. "Beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl I love. :)" He kisses me again and all things seem perfect. "Um...if it's alright I kind of want to take all this stuff off and go change. I mean sleeping in a studded belt? Nein nein nein nein nein. I just quoted your lyrics...wow. XD" He gives me a very creepy smirk. "Ugh. Tom I'm not sleeping in a swimsuit or scheisse like that. I did bring all my stuff from the room I had at your parents' place!"

I rush to the bathroom to get dressed and wash all the blood and makeup off my body. At the moment, I'm just wearing a tanktop with the Tokio symbol in bloodred on my stomach (the stomach area on the shirt!) and shorts that go down to my knees. The shirt is pitch black and the shorts are flaming hot pink. Imagine his reaction *does* Oooh...

"Go-wha-wo-wow.." He literally looks speechless when I clear my throat and begin cracking up. "Likewise as well, Tomi. :D Hey erm...can I borrow a hoodie? It's fucking cold for some reason." Faking a frown, he throws his favorite black/white/gray one that he has in most band promo pics. "Aww. I get your favorite one! YAY. Looks hot as fucking hell on you, thoug so I feel inadequate in comparison..." I get onto the bed and pull the covers over my body. Tom pulls me closer to his bare chest. "You don't EVER think that lowly or low at all of yourself do you understand me? You are everything to me. I love you and happen to think you're fucking beautiful as all Hell is flaming. And just thinking about the fact you're all mine makes me smile." He kisses me again, and falls asleep. "I love you Lydia."

"I love you too, Tom. I gave my blood for you and I'd do it again no questions asked. :)" Smiling, he pulls me closer and removes his hat.