I Thought the Jetset Life Was Gonna Kill Him

When It Rains

Gerard looked at me; I noticed his smile had faded, just like the sun. The sky was now grey, dark clouds concealing the sun. I squeezed his hand, and titled my head to the side.

‘’Why can’t you be happy?’’ I asked, as he let go of my hand.
‘’I don’t know. I’ve tried everything, Jenna. Anti-depressants, writing poetry, trying a sport, getting a diary, drawing more, everything. But nothing works anymore. The only way from here is down,’’ He whispered, looking at the water underneath us.
‘’Can you not see what you’re doing to yourself? Your fans are so stressed out, Gerard. Everyone in the band is, too. You’re not only effecting yourself, you’re effecting everyone who cares about you. Please, try to get clean. Stop using cocaine, stop drinking beer, stop overdosing on your medication, and try to be happy.’’

He didn’t say anything. Gerard just sat there, his hazel eyes following the current of the water. I watched him in my attempt to make him think about what I was saying. I looked away, and tilted my head so I could see the angry sky. I could now see raindrops falling from the clouds, drowning the earth in their sorrow.

I began to shiver and tried to hug Gerard, but he only pushed me away. Frowning, I wrapped my arms around my legs and put my head on my knees. I watched him sitting there. I knew he was crying; the rain could not disguise his salty tears.

And before I knew it, he was no longer in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i havent updated this in a while.
i just thought i lost my mojo for this story.
but i have more ideas in my head.
comments = love.