I Thought the Jetset Life Was Gonna Kill Him

Kill All Your Friends

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. Who the heck would ring at this time? I sat up and glanced at the clock. Oh. It was 10:30am.
Reluctantly, I picked up the phone, and said hello to whoever was on the other line.

‘’How’d the concert go?’’ It was Linda, one of my close friends since high school.
‘’Great,’’ I said groggily, ‘’I managed to get up on stage, sing with Gerard, go back stage after the show, then get given Gerard’s email.’’
‘’Wow, it sounds like it was amazing. I wish I could have come,’’ She replied.
‘’You would of felt out of place. You’ve only heard, like, two of their songs – the fans that are at the concerts are die-hard fans,’’ I explained. didn’t want to be a bitch, but it was true.
‘’I guess… well I better go… Bye, Jenna.’’
And then she hung up.

I set the phone down on the kitchen bench, and stumbled off into the study.
Deciding it wouldn’t hurt to give it a go, I logged onto MSN and added Gerard’s email address to my contact list.
He was online, and I smiled to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JENNA [mcr fan] says:
Heyyy… how are you?

GERALD WAI LULZ. says:
Hey there Jenna! I’m great thanks, yourself?

JENNA [mcr fan] says:
I’m pretty good. Still really tired after last night. I had a good night btw.

GERALD WAI LULZ. says:
Yeah, you said it about a million times back stage, heh. Well I’m glad you had fun.

JENNA [mcr fan] says:
Yeaah. Bleh. Today is going to go so slowly. I have nothing to do.

GERALD WAI LULZ. says:
Rly? You should come over. I’ll get the boys to come ‘round. You could bring a friend too. It’d be like… a mini party!

JENNA [mcr fan] says:
That’d be really great…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled to myself as Gerard gave me the address and time. So it was awesome enough getting to meet him…. but talking to him on MSN then being invited to his house? Wow.

I picked up the phone to call Linda and ask her to come. She said she’d come pick me up in an hour, and then we’d go to her house to get ready. It sounded like a good plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated.
;D