Round Here

Chapter 1

The loud beep signifying my car was locked rang through my ears as I walked to the mall's entrance. I was there on a mission. I smiled to myself as I opened the heavy glass door going into the mall. I was overcome with the smell of food from every direction. Like pizza, subs, hamburgers, and much more. I took off my sunglasses, and put them in their case, and then put the case in my purse. I headed straight to where I needed to be. Spencer's; the store that shouldn't exist, but does and I love it. I walked in, and was greeted by my buddy Josh.

"Hello Margaret," He smiled. "Buying anything today?"

"Geez you're trying to steal my money Joshy."

"You know it, what brings you here today?" He asked walking out from behind the counter and following me.

"I'm on a mission."

"Sounds fun, what kind of mission?"

"It's Steve's sister."

"Go on," I laughed and slightly shook my head while looking at the shelves in front of me. He nudged me and I decided to continue on.

"It's her birthday, and I wanna mess with her."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Not exactly sure yet," Josh nodded his head and a loud group of people walked into the store. Josh turned around to look at the mob.

"I'll be back."

"I'll be around." He turned on his heel and went to help the people. I slowly found my way back to the register, and listened in on what was going on.

"Need any help today fellas?"

"We're looking for something." One of the guys said.

"What?" The guys behind the one guy started laughing.

"You see my friend hereā€¦"