Round Here

Chapter 10

"Wee we're going home!" Chris giggled in his seat in front of me.

"Will you chill out?"

"Never Margie dear," He grinned.

"Oh lord," I sat back in my seat. We were only three hours into this flight and I felt like dying. I had to be going home. Why couldn't we stay in Japan just a little bit longer?

Johnny who was sitting right next to me was fiddling with the seat belt. Such an obvious sign that something was on his mind. I stared at him, but his gaze never left the polyester belt. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Johnny," His head instantly shot up and looked at me.

"Yeah."

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing."

"Johnny."

"What?" He snapped. I just stared at him, and then shook my head. I looked out the window. I could feel his gaze still on me. He lightly touched my shoulder, and I jumped in my seat.

"What Johnny?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Okay, we're talking now."

"I mean in private." He leaned in and said quietly, "Meet me in the airplane's bathroom."

He unbuckled his seatbelt and walked down the small aisle to the small bathroom. Steve-O turned in his seat and gave me a look. I gave him an 'I Don't Know' look back. I too unbuckled my seatbelt and went to the exact bathroom Johnny had gone to. I knocked quietly and the door quickly opened. Johnny pulled my in and shut the door. Once it was closed he pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed back but then pushed him away. I looked into his hurt eyes, and looked down. I couldn't do something like this to Steve. No matter how much our engagement was failing. I would have to end it first before I did anything.

"Johnny we can't. I can't."

"What do you mean you can't? You agree that Steve is a total asshole to you right?"

"Yes, but-"

"Then what is stopping you?"

"I don't want to be the one who messed up. I don't want to be known as the cheater." He looked at me and his face softened.

"I guess I can understand that."

"Thank you."

"Are you going to end it with him?"

"I don't know. I don't know how. You know I've never told someone I decided I didn't want to marry them after going to Japan with a group of guys."

"I see your dilemma."

"Good."

"I'll help you through it."

"We should get back to our seats." He nodded his head and for one last time before we got home he kissed me gently and I went back to my seat first.

Hours later we landed in New Jersey, and headed back to my house. Caden was in my lap and while we watched Bam and Chris doing shots.

"Jeez, less than an hour home and you guys are getting drunk." I commented.

"We should go out before you go home." Steve-O slurred. Oh lord, he was drunk too.

"I can't I have Caden with me." Johnny smiled and played with my hair. I swatted his hand away from my head, but continued staring at the guys.

"Come on. Dave will watch him." Dave picked up Caden from my lap and held him.

"Can I trust you?"

"I'm Dave England. What's not to trust?" I looked at him concerned. "Trust me."

"Oh fine," I said giving in. We took a left turn and redirected our destination to the local bar.

We walked into the bar and went straight to the back bar. I ordered some messed up named drink while everyone else ordered some beer. About an hour after we arrived at the bar, almost everyone was trashed, and I say that lightly. I was in a heated conversation with Ehren.

"I think books are better than magazines." I laughed.

"Sure, but I think naked woman are better than naked guys." He told me.

"No way, naked guys are sexy."

"But naked woman have nice-"

"I think it's time to go." Johnny butted in cutting off Ehren's sentence.

We got back into the limo and head back home. Once we were outside my house I said goodbye to everyone in the limo.

"I'll see you guys in a week." I told them.

"Bye Margie Margaret." Chris sung. I got out of the car and Johnny did too. He got my bags out of the trunk, and I held Caden in my arms. I stumbled to Johnny and he held my arms to stop me from tripping or something. I leaned in to kiss him, but he put him hand to my lips.

"Margaret your husband is in your house probably watching us."

"But I don't like him."

"You have to get in. I'll see you in a week." He walked me to the front door and I opened it with my key. Once the door was open I put Caden on the floor, and hugged Johnny goodbye. I left my bags by the door. I put dog food in a small bowl and water in another small bowl for Caden. I put the bowls on the floor for him and went up to my bedroom.

"Hey baby," Steve said from the bed as I walked in the room. I took off my jacket and threw it onto the floor. He sat up in bed and l notice he was only wearing his boxers. That's something new.

"What's my surprise?"

"This," He said pulling my shirt off me.