Round Here

Chapter 11

Like I had told everyone I was on my way to meeting up with Johnny and Bam a week later. I don't want to mention anything that has happened in the week I hadn't seen them. All it did was consist of visits to see Josh, and play with Caden. I also won't mention what happened the night I came home. Maybe because I don't remember it or maybe it is because it's too embarrassing. I'm pretty sure you know what happened.

I was outside the Starbucks and walked swiftly in. I immediately found Johnny, Bam, and another guest Steve-O at a table by the window.

"Margaret we missed you!" Steve-O said attacking me with a hug.

"I missed you too." I sat down at the table. Johnny had already ordered my coffee.
"Thanks," I told him once he handed me my coffee.

"How was your week?" Bam asked.

"Boring as hell," The three broke into fits of laughter. "You guys are freaks."

"But you love us."

"Sure I do."

"So we going back to your place?"

"Sure let's go." We got up and headed to our cars. Bam came with me in my car. While Johnny and Steve-O rode in their rental car. On the way to my house we really didn't talk, but listened to H.I.M. We went straight into my house, and I was greeted by tiny Caden.
"Hey wittle Caden." I said. From the corner of my eye I saw Johnny smile.

"How did Steve take the news of your dog?"

"Wanted to sell him, but like I said there would be no way I was getting rid of him. He is like my baby."

"Aw how sweet," Steve-O joked. We went to the living room and watched random crap that was on the television. After awhile I heard the front door open and shut.

"Margaret you home?"

"Yeah," I called from the couch.

"Are there other people here?"

"Uh yeah?" I said confused. "Why?"

"Can you come here?"

"Maybe," I yelled to him again. He came into the living room and looked at Steve-O, Bam, and Johnny. Disgust covered his face and then he looked at me.

"I have to talk to you in my room."

"Alright," I got up and walked up to our room.

"Margaret, why would you bring these people home?" Steve screamed at me.

"Don't you fucking scream at me," I yelled back. He got redder in the face.

"What will you do about it?"

"Wanna find out?" I threatened.

"You're a chicken shit. You won't do anything."

Johnny's Point of View

"He shouldn't have said that." Bam said.

"A woman's fury is…something." I started.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?" Steve-O said. We heard a loud crash.

"Shit man."

Margaret's Point of View

"Wouldn't do anything huh?" I yelled getting out of the room.

"Margaret get back here." I turned around and Steve had a glass in his hand.

"S-Steve don't," I stuttered. He whipped the glass at me head, and missed by a fraction of an inch. Glass flew everywhere.

"Fucking asshole," I ran down the stairs.

"Shit you're bleeding." Bam said.

"I'm fine," I opened a closet where a hammer resided.

"Don’t kill the guy."

"I'm not that nuts," I laughed. I grabbed it and left the house to Steve's very expensive car.

"Margaret what are you doing?" Steve yelled from inside. I looked at his car and then at the hammer in my hand. I turned and looked at Bam, Steve-O, and Johnny.

"This is great isn't it?" They smiled as I bashed the windows. The windows cracked everywhere. I hit them again and they shattered.

"You're amazing." Steve-O and Johnny said simultaneously.

"Wow thanks," I grabbed my keys from my pocket. I tossed them to Bam.
"Drive around until you see me again. Pick me up and we'll go on from there."

"Alright," Steve-O got into his own car, and Bam and Johnny got into my car and did what I instructed them to do. I went back into the house.

"What the fuck did you do to my car?" He yelled.

"You're the one who said I wouldn't do anything."

I ran up the stairs, into my room, and got my suitcase. I threw the necessities, underwear, jeans, shirts, two hoodies, toothbrush, hair brush, and so on into it. I zipped it up and brought it downstairs. I heard a small cry.

"Oh baby," I bent down and picked up Caden. "You're coming with me do not worry. There is no way I would let this monster hurt you."

With Caden in one arm I was pulling my suitcase with the other. I walked out of my house. I saw my car turn the corner as a tear escaped my eyes. I didn't understand why.

"Where are you going?" Steve said from the door. I walked to my car. Johnny got out of it and took my suitcase. He put it in the trunk and then he took Caden from me and put him safely in the car. I turned around and looked at Steve.

"I'm leaving," I took the engagement ring off my finger. "Forever."

I threw the ring onto the driveway. I looked at Johnny who hugged me from behind. We both got into the car and drove off to their hotel.