Round Here

Chapter 12

"So then the naked woman took the sausage and told the bartender," I interrupted Chris by throwing a half and half at him. It hit him right on the forehead. He stopped mid-joke and glared at me. I gave him a sassy grin.

"So now that you are free to roam the world," Bam started. "Let's go drinking."

"Is that all you think about Bammy?" I laughed. He smiled and shook his head. Johnny burst through the door.

"Do not fear stud muffin is here!" He shouted.

"How long did it take for you to come up with that?" I smirked.

"So drinking it is!" Bam shouted jumping up and putting his arms around Johnny and mine's shoulders. We left the hotel and went to the some club we had gone to awhile ago. We arrived to the club, got in quickly, and sat down in a booth near the bar. We ordered drinks and sat around talking.

"So Mr. Muffin, what did you do today?" I asked Johnny.

"Nothing of importance," He said. I thought about the day we met. I thought about how we met. A large grinned appeared on my face. Johnny looked at me oddly.

"So what happened to the skit you were going film?"

"Which one?"

"The one that includes anal lube," I said as a grin started forming on Johnny's face too.

"Oh that one," He said mischievously. He looked at Dunn and shouted his name. Dunn's head whipped around and looked at us.

"What?"

"We have plans for tomorrow." He looked at us like we were nuts.

"Something that has to do with a little toy car," I added. A loud groan could be heard over the music, and everybody but Dunn broke out into laughter.

"Are we really?" Johnny and I nodded our heads laughing. Dunn ignored us for the rest of the night.

As the night continued on the drinks were drained from their glasses, and everyone sobriety slipped from their grasp. I myself felt my head spinning while dancing with Johnny on the dance floor. His hands were pressed against my back as we danced as close as possible. I looked up at his face and drunkenly smiled at him. The alcohol was probably running through my blood now, and I wouldn't doubt it if I was sweating the poison either.

"You know, you're beautiful." Johnny whispered in my ear. I felt myself giggle, but couldn't exactly hear over the loud music.

"You're not too bad yourself Mr. Clapp." I said running my hands down his side. I saw a large smile spread on his face. I smiled back and just melted into the scene.

We arrived back at the hotel at some point when the sun was just peaking over the horizon. I ended up in the wrong room, but I'm pretty sure we didn't do anything. I felt lights shining on my eyes as I slowly drifted out of sleep. The body next to me shifted as we heard laughing coming from people inside the room.

"Shut the fucking camera off." I heard Johnny mumble in his pillow. So he was the body next to me.

"Come on and get up. Dunn is putting the car in his ass in twenty minutes." Bam said whipping a pillow and Johnny; hitting Johnny and I.

"Don't wake her up." I heard Johnny say. The weight next to me disappeared.
"Bam stop."

Suddenly it felt as if my ear drum burst as a loud noise rang throughout my head. My hand grasped the side of my head trying to cover my ears from the noise. I groaned and rolled over opening my eyes.

"What the fuck?" I said my voice cracking.

"Get up and get ready. This will be a once in a lifetime thing to witness."