Round Here

Chapter 13

"Who the fuck shoves toy cars up their ass?" I asked Johnny as we walked to Dunn's hotel room. He was currently trying to shove the kid's toy up his rear end, and I was walking as slow as possible to try and miss the glimpse of anything I could see.

"Jackasses like us?" Johnny stated more as a question. I laughed and playfully hit his arm. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we continued to walk to the room. A door slammed opened and Bam backed out laughing. He turned his head, and spotted us.

"You guys are missing all the good stuff." He laughed gasping for breath.

"I'm sure we are." I said uncertain. Johnny removed his arm from my shoulder, and walked to the doorframe. He looked inside the room and put his hand to his mouth laughing.

"It's not fucking going in." I heard Dunn complain from the room.

"Heaven help us all." I said heading to the car putting my sunglasses on.

I sat in the middle of the car next to Steve-O as he talked to the camera. I didn't really listen; I just stared out the window with thoughts running through my head. I was broken out of my thoughts with the sweet sound of Johnny's voice.

"How have you been sleeping?"

"Better, much more normal sleeping patterns I guess." I said trying to piece the sentence together. I looked out the windshield and noticed we were at the doctor's office. I laughed as Dunn painfully got out of the car. As the camera guy was getting ready to start filming Dunn began walking to the door. Chris ran out of nowhere and tackled the limping Dunn down to the ground.

Johnny, Bam, Steve-O, and I burst out laughing as Chris got up and tried to run away, but tripped and landed on the ground again. The pained look on Dunn's face just made the scene in front of us funnier. He got up with the help of the camera guy and they began the skit.

We sat in the car for about forty minutes playing I Spy. It was currently Steve-O's turn and we were having a hell of a time guessing what it was he saw.

"Is it the fire hydrant?" Bam asked.

"Nope."

"Is it the grocery store sign?"

"Nope."

"Is it your ass crack?"

"You already guessed that!"

"What the hell is it?" I asked getting annoyed with the game.

"My eyelids!" He shouted at me.

"Your eyelids are skin colored!" I shouted back.

"Not when I close my eyes." I hit him across the head and sat back in my seat. He rubbed his head and glared at me from the corner of his eyes. I saw Dunn emerge from the building and I leaned forward in my seat. Johnny and Bam looked forward too. As Dunn got closer to the car he flipped us off. He got into the car without a sound, leaned back in his seat, and let out a loud groan mixed with pain and annoyance.

"Drive, the faster we get back to the hotel the faster I can get this little shit out of me."

Steve-O and I laughed at Dunn's choice of words, but hid it from everyone else. The ride back to the hotel seemed to be quicker than we thought. Dunn practically jumped out of the car and ran to the room where everyone waited for his arrival.

Johnny grabbed my hand as we walked to our room first to check up on Caden. He opened the door, and I walked him first searching for my puppy.

"Caden, come here little guy." I called. He looked out from under the bad and titled his head slightly looking at us. "There you are!" He ran up to us and jumped at my feet begging to be picked up.

"Sorry fella we have to go, but we'll be back soon." Johnny told Caden. I kissed the top of Caden's head, and put him on our bed.
"Alright come on I wanna see Dunn pull the car out his ass."

"Okay we're going. Stop acting like a little four year old." He laughed and kissed the side of my head. We left the room and walked straight to Dunn's room. Johnny rushed in and went straight to the bathroom where you could hear Dunn making different sounds of pain in the bathroom. I stayed in the other room because the bathroom was already too crowded, or maybe just 'cause I didn't feel the need to see that much of Ryan.