Round Here

Chapter 14

It was the last day of filming, and then Jackass: The Movie would be done. They are crazy if they want to make a sequel; just plain crazy. I sat in the back of all the crew members as the guys prepared themselves for this optical course type thing. They're going to kill themselves one day. I can feel it.

I felt someone quickly put their arms around me, but before I knew it I was in the air and over their shoulders. I looked up and at the back of the head of Chris.

"Put me down!" I yelled hitting his back.

The pain of Chris's shoulder in my stomach left as I flew through the air. I landed in a sick mud pit filled with shit and only the lord knows what else. I opened my eyes and looked around me. I stopped breathing and stood up. Chris was before me laughing his ass off. Everyone else was too. I took small steps towards Chris.

"Hey Chris," I said quietly. He stopped laughing and stared at me afraid. Once I was close enough I leapt on him, and tackled him to the ground.

"Ew get off me."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have done that." I rubbed his face with my gross hands. He moved it right and left trying to stop me. I stood up and walked away from him. Johnny was sitting on top of a car with Ehren laughing.
"Johnny." I whined playfully.

"Don't touch me." He said the laughing dying down.

"Take me to the hotel."

"We aren't done though."

"Look at me." He looked me up and down and smiled.

"You look beautifully gross."

"That is so funny." I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"So funny you forgot to laugh!" Ehren yelled.

"Take me back. I feel so gross." He smiled at me and hopped off the car. He motioned for me to get into the car, and told Jeff he would be back.

He let me into the room, and I headed straight to the bathroom and cleaned up my face. Johnny sat on the bed and played with Caden. I started the water in the bathtub, and came back out in the room to get some clothes.

"You smell so bad." He said to me.

"I wonder why?" I said as sarcastic as I could get. He got up and put his hands on my hips.
"You're gonna have to take a shower too you know. You're gonna smell like me."

"Maybe…" He whispered in my ear. "We should save water."

"Maybe is maybe." He leaned in and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me against the wall. I pulled away breathing heavily.
"I have to take a shower, and you have to get back to work."

He paid no attention and kissed my jaw line. I let out a small moan, and tried to keep my composure.

"Johnny." He pulled away, looked me in the eyes, and pushed me against the wall harder. Once we parted again I looked at him.
"You have to go back. They're gonna start a search party for the king of the clan."

"Can I ask you something?"

"I think you just did."

"Margaret, you are so beautiful. Even when you're caked with shit." He softly laughed at the last statement. He stopped laughing and took a deep breath. "Can we make this official? Will you be my girl?"

I felt my heart stop beating, and then start pounding. My breath was caught in my throat, and I felt a smile appear on my face without my control.

I nodded my head and whispered, "Yes, I would love to be your girl."

He smiled, picked me up, and kissed me again. I pulled away and looked at the bed where Caden had rolled in a ball and fell asleep. I looked back at Johnny and smiled wide. He had a smile just as wide.

"You have to get back. I'm going to take a shower. Call me when you guys are done. I'll be here waiting." I winked. He kissed me one last time and left. I went into the bathroom with my clothes and took a nice long shower.