Round Here

Chapter 15

"Mmm this Diet Coke is delicious!" I said taking another sip of my drink. I tried my best to break the silence. I had no idea why everyone is so quite. We are currently as some club celebrating. Celebrating what you may ask? We are celebrating for successfully finishing the movie without someone dying. People tell me I'm fortunate not to have been there the whole time they were filming. They say it would have brought me to tears.

Johnny laughed and rubbed my back. I sat back in my chair and continued drinking it. Good thing there isn't alcohol in it because then I would be piss drunk. Johnny took the drink from my hand and took a sip from it.

"Don't be putting drugs in it or something."

"I don't need too." I playfully glared at him and took the drink back.

"So Bam are you drunk yet?" I asked Bam as he stared at his drink.
"I guess not." Chris stumbled to the table. I waved to him as his eyes scanned over the table.

"What is wrong with you guys? We're done filming! We should be partying." He slurred. He grabbed Bam shoulders and pulled him up and out of his aimless gaze.
"Let's go and party!"

"What's his problem?" I asked.

"Just broke up with his girlfriend."

"He was going out with someone?" Ehren laughed at me.

"Yeah, her name was Amy or something like that."

"I had no idea. Well you know what we should do."

"What?"

"Hook him up with someone."

"You know anyone?" David asked.

"No, but we are at a club. This place is infested with possible candidates." I looked at the bar for people of the female species. I nudged Johnny and his head whipped around looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"Help me look," I smiled pointing towards the bar.

"How about her?" He said after awhile pointing to a short girl. She had dark auburn hair; her arms were full of tattoos, and her thong quite noticeable.

"Looks like a whore." He went back looking as did I.
"How about her?" I asked him pointing to a girl with blonde hair. She was wearing a raggy Nirvana shirt and tight blue pants.

"We may have a winner."

"Okay, go talk to her." I smirked poking him.

"Why me?"

"Cause, it's for Bam."

"So?"

"Just go, and you will be rewarded." I said seductively.

He let out a sigh, and got up from his chair. He walked slowly over to the bar, and stood behind the girl. He looked confused and awkwardly out of place. He went to tap her shoulder, but pulled his hand away. He went to tap her shoulder again, but she turned around and ran into his arm. I broke into fits of laughter as I watched him apologize to her. Well I guess that is one way to get her attention. He walked back to the group of us with the girl behind him.

"Margaret this is Magen." He introduced us. I was still partly laughing and he glared at me.

"Hey Magen," I said waving. Now it was time to find Bam. I looked at the dance floor where Bam was standing with his hands in his pocket.
"There's the loser go get him Johnny."

He nodded and I looked at Magen. She looked around at the group of people excitement in her eyes. She must know who they are, or was just excited by the group of boys. I would be excited too. I felt a vibration on my leg and picked up my cell phone.

I flipped it open, "Hello?"

"Hello Doll, I'm here. Where are you?"

"At a booth by the bar, come find me." Moments later I saw the familiar face come rushing in looking in every direction. I waved my hand and he instantly found me.

"Margaret!"

"Josh, I miss you!" I stood up and hugged him.

"This is Carol."

"The infamous girlfriend of yours," I joked and looked at her.
"Hey, I am Margaret." I said introducing myself. She whispered a small hi.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I knew who they belonged to. I smiled at Josh as he realized what happened since the last time we had talked. A smiled formed on his face, and he gave Johnny a big thumbs up.

"You owe me so much." Johnny said kissing my cheek. "What's up Josh?"

"Nothing much dude."

"Sounds exciting," He laughed and twirled me around. "Look what I did."

I looked at Bam and Magen is a deep conversation. There was a smile on his face and a smile on hers. I looked at Johnny and kissed him passionately. I wrapped my arms around him to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and had a big goofy grin on his face.

"So," Josh yelled. I turned my head in Josh's direction, and laughed.

"Jealous Josh?" I asked.

"No," He replied putting an arm around his girlfriend's waist. Bam came bouncing to us.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna get out of here. I'll see you tomorrow before I leave."

"Bye Bammy." I said hugging him. He left the club Magen close behind him.

An accomplished smiled spread across my face as people downed drinks, and the music burst throughout our bodies. I turned to Johnny and smiled. He moved hair from my face and softly put it behind one of my ears. I hugged him and smiled to myself. This is how I wanted my life to go.