Round Here

Chapter 2

"Johnny shut up," Someone else said. I grabbed a playboy fleece blanket off the shelf and turned to another shelf. I was now facing them. I took my gaze off them and on the shelf in front of me. A wide smile spread on my face.

Since when were suckers shaped as male parts, and vibrating whips so interesting? I guess since right now. Interrupting Josh I threw the blanket I was holding at him.

A smile spread on my face I said, "Josh I knew this store would come in handy."

"Did you have to throw this?" He asked turning red. He looked from the group to me.

"She's gonna have a fit!" I smiled. Josh smiled and laughed too.

"What'd you find?"

"Miss prude is gonna love it." I grabbed the stuff I found on the shelf and brought it to the counter. The group of familiar guys were now staring at me.

"Nice," he said. "Are you buying the blanket?" He also asked picking up the blanket off the ground.

"Sure."

"Jack Daniel's or Corona?"

"Depends."

"Jack Daniel's then."

"Is it a t-shirt?" I asked getting my hopes up.

"Yes, ordered it just for you."

"Yay," I happily said. "I've been looking for one forever!"

"Which is why I got it."

"Thanks."

"Just don't show your husband to be."

"What is he gonna do?"

"Kill me."

"Yeah right, I'll get to him first." I winked. I took out my credit card and my Spencer's card.

"What did you guys need?"

"A-anal lube," I turned around and stared at the bunch.

"Why?" I asked holding in a laugh.

"We're filming."

"A porno?" A few of the guys started laughing. The guy who had originally asked punched one of them.

"No, for Jackass," A sudden feeling of realization filled me.

"That's why you guys are so familiar!" I looked at Josh and laughed. He put all my stuff into a black plastic bag.

"Would you like to donate a dollar to the 'Let Josh Eat Tonight' fund?" I laughed and gave him a few dollars.

"I owe you one." He looked at the guys. Who I actually knew well once I figured out from where.
"She feeds me like every day."

"Somehow," I agreed.

"May I ask what your name is?" Steve-O asked. See, I told you I knew who everyone was.

"I think you just did, I'm Margaret."

"Haywood," Josh said from behind the counter.

"Margaret Haywood," I said again.

"Nice to meet you Margaret, would you like us to introduce ourselves?" Johnny asked.

"Naw, I got your names down."

"She thinks," Josh included.

"Your sass is not needed." I said to him.

"Sure it is." He grabbed something from the shelf under the counter and put it in the bag.
"Here, make your boy toy happy."

He smirked and I took the bag from him.

I looked inside, "A gummy thong?"

"Yeah."

"You know how awkward it is to eat these things alone?"

"You don't use them?" Steve-O asked.

"No.

"Not with her prude fiancée and his prude family."

"Shh."

"Aw, you know it is true." My phone started ringing. "Boy toy calling?"

"Shut up," I said hitting him. I flipped it open.
"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie."

"What's up?" Josh turned a knob from behind the counter and Me So Horny blasted throughout the store.

"Where are you?"

"With Josh."

"At Spencer's again?" He complained. "What are you doing there?"

"Visiting a good friend," Chris, Bam, and Steve-O were on the ground laughing. I hopped onto the counter and slid over it. I looked for the stereo, and quickly found it.

"We have to go to my sister's house today."

"I know I know," I found the knob, and went to turn the music off. Josh grabbed my wrist, and also grabbed me around my waist.

"Josh let me go," I laughed.

"Margaret, when will you be home?"

"Soon," I tried kicking the stereo, but my legs didn't make it.

"We have to leave at about 4."

"Okay I'll be home."

"Love you."