Round Here

Chapter 21

"I'm laying on the bed, the bed, the bed. I'm laying on the bed 'cause I can’t sleep. The pills are wearing off, wearing off, wearing off. The pills are wearing off 'cause they are jerks." I sung to myself as I laid in bed. It still hurt to walk and I needed help to get up.

"I'm sorry about your foot." Johnny said lying down next to me. He was only in boxers. It was like he was trying to kill me. He kissed my forehead and I looked at him.

"It's not your fault."

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." I told him and kissed him. He kissed back passionately and pulled me on top of him. Things got heated quickly and he was pulling at my shirt. As I went to take it off there was a loud pounding at the door. Johnny sighed in annoyance as I pulled away. I got up and rolled over accidentally hitting my foot.

"Be careful," Johnny said and got up from the bed. He answered the door and was tackled by Bam.

"What were you two doing in here?" He said getting up from the floor.

"Nothing now."

"Let's go out tonight!"

"I can't." I said.

"Too bad, I will make you get up and go out with us." Bam said. He then smiled after adding, "It'll make your foot feel better."

"Oh shut up, I can barely walk."

"Come please, please?" Bam begged like a little kid.

"Fine!" I said to shut him up. Johnny looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"She said yes, don't let her change her mind."

With help from Johnny I got up from the bed, got some clothes, and put them on. I combed my hair and then I was basically ready to go. Johnny helped me walk to the car and we got in and headed for a bar I guess Bam went to all the time. As we were driving we saw one of those lit up boards with Johnny's number on it.

"Oh Jesus Bam," Johnny said laughing. Johnny pulled over and rushed out of the car to take his number off the sign. Bam sprinted out of the car and tried stopping him. Once they were done Johnny got back into the driver's seat. He turned around and looked at me.
"You okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me."

Bam got back into the car, and we were off down the road again. Nothing else like that happened and we made it to the bar. Everyone was there already drinking. I saw a sly smile appear on Johnny's face.

He yelled out to the bar, "Drinks on me!" I looked at him confused and he whispered in my ear, "Don't worry."

As the night went on more and more people consumed more and more drinks. It had to be somewhere in the early hours of the morning when we had decided that we wanted to go home. Johnny helped me up, and we walked to one of the bartenders. He gave her Bam's credit card and paid for all the drinks. We were at our car when we saw Bam leaving the bar. The same woman who Johnny had given Bam's card to was behind him, giving him the bill and his card back.

"I'll be right back." Johnny told me and ran to Bam. He said something and Bam just nodded. Johnny came back to me and we got into the car and left.

"What did you tell him?"

"Not to forget to leave a tip." We both started laughing. We got back to the room, and by now I was ready to pass out. I changed back into my shirt and shorts, and laid down on the bed. Johnny soon got into just his boxers and laid down right next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and I heard the shower running. I sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I tried standing up, and did it successfully this time. I walked to my clothes and picked out an outfit for today. I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Johnny yelled.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course," I smiled knowing he was smirking. I opened the door and shut it again. I locked it and put my clothes on the counter. I slowly took my clothes off, and got into the shower with Johnny.
"Well good morning." He said and crashed his lips onto mine. A good morning it was.

I finished putting my clean shirt over my head when Johnny walked out of the bathroom. I looked at the lump of clothing in a corner and looked at him.

"What is that?"

"Bam surprised me this morning."

"With what?"

"A paint job on the car."

"The rental car?" Johnny smiled and nodded.

"That's Bam for you." I put on my flip flops and we headed out to the newly painted car. I took one look at the car and looked at Johnny.
"We are not driving in that thing."

"We have too." He got into the driver's seat.

"You can't even see out the window." Johnny turned the windshield wipers on and tried cleaning it.

"So what should we do?"

"Call someone."

"A cab?"

"Well I was thinking Dunn or someone, but if you want to pay for a cab."

"Oh be quiet." He said grabbing me. He picked me up and twirled me around. He put me softly back on the floor being careful of my foot and called Dunn.

"Hey, can you pick us up?" Johnny asked into the phone.
"Alright thanks." He closed it. "He should be here in like ten minutes."

"Okay." It was our last day here, and we were stuck without a ride. I didn't mind it though. That is what you had to expect when you know a bunch of guys like this. I didn't mind it one bit. Dunn pulled into the hotel's parking lot and we got into the car. We drove to Bam's house getting ready to say our goodbyes.

We got out of the car, and saw Dunn's bike hooked up to something. Bam got into his hummer and started driving off. We watched as Dunn's bike went with Bam's car. Sparks flew from the bike as the paint was scraped off by the pavement. April was yelling at Bam, but that was nothing new. He came back and called it truths with Dunn and Johnny.

"In reality, I believe Johnny and Dunn won." I said.

"That's only 'cause he is your fiancée. If we were doing it you would have totally said I won."

"No way Bam," I said and poked him. He smiled and hugged me goodbye.

"You fuckers better come back soon!" Bam called as we were ready to leave.

That was our adventure in the great Westchester, Pennsylvania.