Round Here

Chapter 22

"You have to go?" I asked him.

"It'll just be for a few days. I'll be back by the weekend." He reassured me.

"I swear you better not catch some evil foreign disease. 'Cause then I would have to kick your ass."

"I won't." He hugged me.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow," He said pulling me closer.

"What am I going to do?"

"Chill around the house. Throw some party with all these hot guys to make me jealous."

"Ooo, I like the second option." He laughed and kissed my forehead.
"Wake me up before you leave okay?"

"I won't be gone long."

"Wake me up please? I don't want to wake up in an empty bed and know you won't be home for a few days."

"Alright," I smiled and kissed him again. "Now I have to go to sleep, since I have to be up early in the morning."

"Oh, and say hi to Steve-O and Chris for me will ya?"

"Of course I will."

We laid on the bed together. Johnny was facing the same way I was. He traced the tattoo on my shoulder. Johnny kissed my shoulder, and I felt myself falling asleep.

I woke up, the sun pouring in through my window. Johnny's side of the bed was empty like I knew it would be. He woke me up when he left. I know he did, I just didn't remember it, and that hurt more. You're probably wondering why I was so upset. I'm not a big fan of knowing the people I love will be on a plane for many hours. I have a wild mind that loves to pop the worst scenarios in my head.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. There was a small note on the mirror when I woke up. It read 'Good morning gorgeous'. I smiled and left it on the mirror as I brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out of the bathroom and out of the room. I walked downstairs straight to the kitchen. When I got there, there was another note on the refrigerator. I pulled it off and it said 'Surprise!'. I looked up in confusion until I was spun around by a pair of arms. I looked up at Bam grin.

"Bammy!" I said hugging him.

"Surprise!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked amazed.

"Well Knoxville called me a day or two ago telling me you were feeling iffy about him leaving. Then he begged and pleaded for me to come and spend some time with you while he was away, and I brought a little gal pal for you."

"Who?"

"Who else? Magen of course."

"Oh awesome!" We walked into the living room where they must have been sleeping. Well Magen was still sleeping on the floor. Caden was on the couch acting like he was the king.

"I was sleeping on the couch until I got kicked off."

"You got kicked off by a dog."

"So?"

"A small o-"

"Okay I get it!" He yelled interrupting me. Magen stirred on the floor and opened her eyes.

"Hello…?" Bam offered her a hand, and she took it. He lifted her up and now we were all standing.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Well I had planned to mope around the house all day. So now that you're here I have a slight change of plans."

"Then get dressed and we'll roam the streets of Los Angeles."

That is exactly what we did too. We all got dressed and went to have breakfast at some place. I've haven't been there in my life, but something about it wanted Bam to go there. Unlike what you see on TV Bam actually behaved in the restaurant. Once we were done eating we all walked to the stores by Pinkberry.

Bam rushed into some music store and Magen and I just followed him inside. He was looking through CD's and records. I looked at Magen and arched my eyebrows.

"Every time he sees a music store he goes to see if they have all these Finnish bands, and if they don't he makes a scene." She told me taking a sip of her monster.

"Ooo, this should be exciting. He was like my dad. I remember spending days going to stores for the same reason." We looked back at Bam who had a handful of CD's in his hand. He placed each CD in front of every other CD so all you could see was H.I.M.'s CD's.
"Oh clever Bam, very clever."

He turned to us with a grin of accomplishment. He hugged Magen and kissed her. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out the store. I stared at the street, and at the mob of car that were passing by. I heard a bell ring and Bam and Magen were standing next to me.

"Where to next?"

"Let's go there." I said pointing at a modern vintage store. We walked across the street and entered the store. It was very pink and had tutus on the ceiling. I went to the clothing racks and searched through them. I found a long Minnie Mouse shirt. I also found some sweet sunglasses with neon blue frames.

We made one last stop to Pinkberry after all my begging and pleading. It was funny, it looked like Bam and Magen didn't know how to order. They stared at the menu for like 15 minutes before I ordered for them. Once we were done we went back to the house.

"We should have a party!" Bam said once we were inside.

"No trashing my house."

"Party pooper," Bam said sticking his tongue out at me. Magen laughed and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"If it was your house I would have no problem."

"Okay, so then what do you want to do?"

"Let's just watch a movie or something." I opened the back door and let Caden run outside. I shut the door and sat down on top of the island in the kitchen.
"But first let's order a pizza."

Magen and Bam laughed and nodded. I got up and found the phone. I pressed down the lit up number eight. Yes, we had the best pizza place in LA on our speed dial, and yes they knew who we were too. I ordered two large cheese pizzas.

When the pizzas came we ate and watched movies. When the sun was peeking out from the horizon we decided to go to sleep. I drug my feet up the stairs and went to my room while Bam and Magen stayed in a guest room. I changed into one of Johnny's shirts and went to bed.