Round Here

Chapter 25

"I don't wanna go." I complained putting a t-shirt on.

"Please hon? None of us are doing anything dangerous."

"Where are we going?"

"Chuck E. Cheese," He said giving me a happy grin. I sighed and gave in.
"But first we have to go to Chris's room for something."

I put my flip flops on and grabbed Johnny's hand as we left the hotel room. We walked down the hall with puke green carpeting, and walls that had peeling paint. We arrived outside a green door with the number 1105 on it. Johnny knocked on the door with his free hand. Someone opened the door to let us in. I saw Chris by this big tank with what looked like a snake inside.

"So what are we doing?" Johnny asked Jeff.

"We have a sock that looks like a freaking mouse. Chris is going to put it on his dick, and it's going to be like a puppet show with a snake."

"Perfect," Johnny said smiling. They all got ready while I just sat down on a couch next to Dave. We had a nice conversation about nothing. It would start with talk about getting married and ended with the topic of cheese.

I saw the familiar camera's get into position and Johnny stood before them in a magician Halloween costume. There was a big board, and you could see Chris standing behind it. Johnny introduced the stunt to everyone. He had a string in his hand. He started the stunt and pulled the string which ended up being attached to Chris's 'thing'. The snake in the tank bit it and Chris let out a cry of pain. Everyone besides me ran behind the board to watch what would happen next. I saw Chris running away, and that made me start laughing.

We left the hotel and drove to Chuck E. Cheese. I had no idea why we were there, but I didn't like the fact that the place was completely empty. We went to the back where Manny was standing. Johnny squeezed my hand and walked to where a ball pit resided. This wasn't going to be good.

Wee-Man, Dunn, and Johnny got into the ball pit carefully. Johnny spoke to the camera telling them that the stunt was called Anaconda Ball Pit. I felt my stomach turn. Everyone surrounded the ball pit. I was up on the toy playground sitting, and looking down at them. I heard footsteps behind me. Bam sat down next to me.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. Slowly dying inside while watching this, but I'm fine." Bam laughed and put his arm around me.

"It's only been a week of this."

"Yeah, and seeing him get hit by a bull again and again is really helping me. What's with using all these animals anyways?"

"It's fun."

"Pfft. Yeah. Sure."

We watched as Johnny, Dunn, and Wee-Man began digging in the ball pit looking for the oversized snake. He picked it up, and it coiled around biting him. As the blood dripped down his arm and whipped my head into Bam's chest. He rubbed my back comfortly.

"He said he wouldn't get hurt." I muttered to myself. I looked back down at them and noticed he was bleeding everywhere. They got the snake out, but then another went to bite Wee-Man.

Then I heard Johnny say, "We forgot about the other snake."

Then he laughed and got out of the ball pit. Relief pumped through my veins. I stood up, and helped Bam up too. We got off the kid's toy palace and walked to Johnny. He was getting his arm wrapped up by a medic. Once the guy was done I stood behind Johnny and wrapped my arms around him. He turned around and looked at me.

"You're such a jerk." I told him.

"I'm sorry, but I had to get you here somehow.""

"You didn't have to lie." I looked at his arm. You could see the blood seeping through the bandages.

"I'm sorry Margaret." He said and kissed my forehead. I pressed my head against his chest.

"Can we go now?"

"Yeah," He said and let me go. I let go to as he went to tell everyone we were going back to the hotel. Bam and Magen came with us.

"Can we stop at a gas station?" Magen asked.

"What for?"

"Oh just some things," She said grinning wildly. As soon as we saw a gas station she went in and came back out in a matter of seconds with a bag filled with stuff. She got into the car, and sat down next to Bam.

"What'd you get?"

"Monster and skittles."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No." She said pulling out a bag of skittles and ripping it open. She had to have devoured the whole bag before we even got back to the hotel. We said goodbye to Bam and Magen and went back to our room.

To think, we have another month and a half of this.