Round Here

Chapter 28

"Yay we're home. We're back in the US!" I cheered walking off the private airplane we had. Everyone laughed at my childish way, but I didn't care. I was happy that my mouth wouldn't burn off every time I ate a meal. I was happy that I wouldn't get evil glares every time I said something I probably shouldn't have said. I was just overall happy.

"How about we all go out to eat?" Jeff asked us all.

"Fine by me, I could use some food that won't kill my insides." Steve-O joked. We all got into four separate cars and headed to an Applebee's. For once in our lifetime Bam agreed to not go out drinking, and so I made fun of him the entire time because of it.

"Only two more weeks of filming everyone!" Jeff announced. We all cheered, and finished eating. Once we were done eating they had to film even more things. This stuff wasn't bad though. Well it wasn't bad yet. Johnny wanted to get Bam and Dunn to do something, but he wouldn't tell me what.

We arrived at some barn looking place. Johnny, Dunn, and Bam walked over to the barn. I followed behind Jeff and the camera men. They all set up the cameras and mics.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"The brand," Bam told me.

"Who are you branding?" Magen asked.

"Me," Bam told us both.

"Are you kidding me?" She yelled. "Where?"

"My ass."

"At least it isn't Johnny."

"Oh Margaret, that hurts." Bam said faking a hurt expression.

"Sorry Bammy."

They began the stunt. Apparently Johnny would be there standing by when Dunn would hot ironed a dick on Bam's ass. Every time Dunn pressed the iron to Bam's rear end Bam would jump back. In the end he had a hollow gram dick on his ass. It was pretty priceless to look at.

A few days later we went to April and Phil's house to show them the nice brand on his ass. We walked in the house and found them in the Kitchen sitting at the table. Bam told them he had a present for them. He pulled down his pants to show the scabbing picture on his butt. I wanted to start laughing again, but knew it wasn't the right time.

"Is that thing permanent?" April yelled at Bam.

"It's a brand of course it is permanent!"

"You let him do this?" April asked Johnny.

"I had no power over what he does."

"We told them he shouldn't have done it." Magen told April while sipping her monster.

"You had such a cute butt too."

"Sure Ape."

"Then you went and ruined it." She continued to complain. I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer. I burst out laughing and then Johnny, Bam, and Magen joined me.

"Sorry April," I told her.

The day after that Johnny told me it was the day he had been waiting for. We went to an artillery place. In a small building in the back there was something for firing stuff. The guy who worked there told us what they would be working with today. There were hundreds of rubber balls. The rubber balls were tightly packed in a box, and they would hit the victim at ungodly speeds. We saw it in action and I wasn't too pleased when Johnny wanted to do it.

"You can't do that!" I yelled at him. Now before you go saying I'm a bitch, I hardly yell but this was going to kill him.

"Why not?" He laughed.

"You are so…stupid." I yelled in frustration. I was ready to just walk away, I needed to. I stormed off, but Johnny grabbed my arm. I turned to look at him with hurt in my eyes. I didn't want to lose him.

"Margaret."

"I don't want to lose you." I cried.

"This isn't going to kill me. It's going to hurt like hell, but it's not going to kill me." I looked down at the ground trying to hide my tears. He raised my chin so his eyes met mine. He wrapped his arms around me.
"I'll be fine, don't you worry."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. I love you." He whispered back to me.

Bam and Dunn walked into the room hesitantly while Johnny pushed them inside. They put protective goggles on. They stood in a horizontal line where they were told to stand. Then the guy counted down. Once he reached 0 he pushed some button that released the balls.

I sharply turned away not wanting to see anything. I looked back to see Johnny still standing, Dunn was on his knees, and Bam was lying on the ground. The camera men ran to the three guys. Once Bam was back up on his feet they showed the camera their battle scars. I ran to Johnny to make sure he wasn't about to faint from pain or something.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked.

"I told you I wouldn't die."