Round Here

Chapter 4

"Hey Steve," I called as I walked into our home. Johnny, Bam, and Steve-O were behind me.
"I brought some friends home."

He came down the stairs and greeted me with a hug and a small kiss.

"Steve this is Johnny, Bam, and Steve-O. You guys this is Steve."

"Nice to meet you guys. Are they coming to my sister's house?"

"That was the plan."

"Alright, we're leaving very soon. So go and get ready."

I nodded and showed the guys our living room. They promised not to break anything so I went to go wrap Steve's sister's 'presents' and change. I put on a dark red tube top, some tight navy blue jeans, and my black converse. I grabbed the wrapped presents off the bed and went downstairs.

"I'm ready," I yelled. Johnny, Steve-O, and Bam instantly popped up. Steve came seconds later.

"Nice outfit," Steve-O smirked. I smacked his arm and left the house.

"What'd you get Sharon?" Steve asked as we got into the car.

"Things."

"Margaret…"

"What?" I questioned. He started the car, and pulled out of the driveway.

"What did I say about-"

"I know, I know," I turned on the radio. The CD player was on, and some of Steve's crap started playing. I quickly hit the eject button and threw the CD in the small cubbie underneath the CD player. I grabbed one of my random CD's.

"Do we have to listen to that?" Steve asked.

"Pretty much," I turned and looked at the three boys in the back seat hitting each other. "Is Turbonegro fine?"

Bam smiled wide, "Yeah, I love them."

"Sah-weet," I said putting it in the CD player. The music started playing, and Steve sighed loudly. I turned the music up and drummed on the dashboard.
"Cheer up or I'm going back there."

He shook his head and continued driving. I unbuckled my seatbelt and brought my legs on the seat. I was basically squatting on it.

"Margaret please stop," I ignored him and my right foot on the center compartment. I looked at Johnny and Steve-O and motioned for them to spread apart from each other. Once they did I jumped back there partially landing on Johnny.

"Ow," he said.

"Aw, I'm sorry," I said patting his head. I scooted off him, and sat completely on the seat.

"I never said you had to get off."

"Haha, nice Knoxville," Steve-O said and laughed. I laughed too as Steve-O high fived Johnny.

About twenty minutes later we arrived outside the prissy house that belongs to Sharon. We filed out of the car and stood outside.

"Be good Margaret, and tell your friends to be good too."

"Alright father," Steve-O came up from behind and picked me up bridal style.
"Ah put me down."

"No, we're playing a game." He said starting to walk faster. I wrapped one arm around his neck.

"What game is this?" I looked back at Steve's pissed off face.

"Pass the Margaret."

"Oh great," He got to the front door and got it open. He got inside and I could see Sharon frantically appear from her kitchen.

"Margaret what are you doing?!" She yelled.

"I'm doing nothing."

"Steve-O," Bam said from behind us. Steve-O smiled and threw me to Bam. I let out a small scream and held onto Bam tightly.

"Holy shit guys," I whispered.

"Don't worry," Bam found his way into the living room. He was on one side of the table, Johnny on the other. I looked at Johnny.

"You better catch me." He looked at Steve-O and smiled nervously. Steve-O burst out laughing and Johnny looked back at me. He nodded his head and Bam threw me. I closed my eyes until I felt myself safely in someone's arms. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny looking at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.
"You are so lucky," He smiled.

Then I swear I heard him say, "Not lucky enough."