Round Here

Chapter 5

"This is from us." Steve smiled giving the presents to Sharon. He wasn't talking to me, and he wasn't going to again after he sees what 'we' got his sister. I was sitting on the loveseat with Bam, my head on his shoulder.

"Don't you want to be up for this?" He nudged me.

"Yeah, I'm tired though." He nudged me again. "I want to be halfway out the door though. Just so I'm safe from any very sudden lectures."

"Let's go then," He got up and grabbed my hand to pull me up. We head towards the door. Johnny was already on the steps talking on his phone. Steve-O was nowhere in sight.

"Margaret!" Steve yelled. I jumped and banged into the china cabinet. The top door opened and many small glass cups shattered hitting the floor. I backed away from the cabinet and the glass doors were cracked and small trinkets inside were also broken.

Without looking at Steve I skipped out the door, and ran down the entrance walk. I swiftly jumped into a large bush and stared at the front door. Steve stood next to Johnny who was still sitting down. Steve muttered something under his breath. Johnny looked up at him and furrowed his eyebrows. Once Steve went back inside and slammed the door Johnny and Bam came down to me.

"What's up?" I asked from inside the bush.

"Nothing, you can come out now." Johnny said and offered me his hand. I grabbed it and promptly came out of the bush.

"Let's go. Who were you on the phone with?"

"Ryan."

"What'd he want?"

"To tell us we're leaving for Japan in two days."

"Luckies."

"Wanna come with?" Johnny offered.

"Are you serious?" I asked in amazement as we walked down the street.

"Duh, why would we even ask if we weren't serious?"

"Cause you are in Jackass."

"That's true."

"Yes we are serious!" Bam said excitedly. He took out his phone and called someone.
"Jeff?"

For the next five minutes Bam was on the phone with Jeff and seemed to only get happier. He closed his phone and hugged me.

"You're coming to Japan. You have a passport right?" He said panicking for a split second.

"Yes Bam."

"Yay," Johnny said picking me up and putting me back down.

"Why do you people like picking me up?"

"You pick up able."

I ran off to the park I knew well. They ran after me and Johnny tackled me to the ground.

"Ow Johnny, you jerk."

"You also tackable."

"Nice to know."

"Don't rape her Knoxville." I started laughing and rolled away from Johnny. I got up and walked to the park's swings. I sat down and very softly sighed. It was a happy one though. I got up when Johnny had his back to me. I quickly ran and jumped on his back.

"You were supposed to fall down." I said when I was on his back, but he was still standing. He dropped to his knees and laughed. I leaned on him and we fell forward.

"I win."

"Sure thing," He turned his head to look at me.
"Why'd you do that anyways?"

"You're so tackable." I head-butted him and got up. I went to walk away but stepped in a grassy hole
"Oh shit," I said as I fell. "Ow, my ankle," I yelped in pain.

"You're so graceful."

"I'm serious, it hurts like hell." I said grabbing my ankle.

"Do you think it's broken?"

"No probably just sprained," My phone started ringing and I answered it without thinking.
"Yes?"

"We're leaving now Margaret. Get here now," Steve said coldly and hung up the phone.

"Time to go," I tried getting up, but when I put pressure on my ankle I yelled out in pain.

"Here let me carry you." Johnny picked me up.

"Sorry I'm a fatty."

"No you aren't."

I rested my head on his chest as he carried me back to the car.