Round Here

Chapter 7

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that if you drove the car it would be better than if Chris did."

"I'll think about it." I told Jeff. We were on the top floor of some building discussing what we should shoot while the rest were shooting something somewhere else. Jeff's phone started ringing.

"Yo what's up? You're done, alright I'll send her down."

"Time for me to go?"

"Yeah Rick is going with."

"Okay," We left the room and went to the elevator.

"Sorry, no one's here to help you." He laughed. We entered the elevator, this one was like any normal one. Nothing was see through.

"I'll be fine." Sure I would be I'm just claustrophobic.

Johnny's Point of View

"This is going to be great." Bam said as we walked to the elevators to meet Margaret.

"What?"

"We're stopping the elevator. Totally shutting it down," What?

"While she's in it?" A loud scream came from the elevator. Bam started laughing.

"Jerk off, she's fucking scared as shit of elevators!"

"That's the point."

"Start it again." I said. "Now!" I yelled. We could hear pounding and loud sobs.
"I can't listen to this."

"What's the big deal?"

"She has the worst fucking anxiety ever. You can't do that. Call whoever it is."

"Okay okay chill," He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Turn the elevator back on. What do you mean you can't?"

"We have to get her out of there!" I started freaking out myself.

"You got it?" We heard the elevator ding and the doors opened.

"Get the medic," Rick said in a hurry.

"Why?" Bam asked as I rushed to Margaret who was shaking and breathing way too quickly.

"Just get one." I yelled. "Margaret you're fine. You're fine, don't worry." I wrapped my arms around her.

"Johnny," She said and blacked out.