Status: On Hiatus :(

Romeo, Thy Blood I Crave

Blood & Beginnings

As I walked through the blinding mass of black and branches, I struggled not to breathe, not to crack the branches under my feet as I had previously done with the bones of the deceased.

The knife in my hands was slippery with blood, blood I could taste on my lips and smell in the air around me.

I scream.

Not like those pansy assed chicks that you hear on horror movies. A real, spine-smashing scream that echoed around the fog filled forest.

He found me.

Fuck.

I didn’t even hear him.

My eyes had adjusted to the blackness hours ago, when I had begun to run. That’s why I could see him perfectly when I turned.

Right there in front of me.

Glaring, with red paint running down his face and into his eyes.

And as I ran for my life, hopefully away from the hell house filled with rotting corpses, all I could think was, what the hell had I done to deserve my life to change from utter bliss to this psychopathic nightmare?

~

Three Months Earlier

It had been two years since Gerard and I had left our bleak lives and the horrid house that had emotionally entrapped us for so long.

We had moved to a small town, Smithston, because Gerard had been offered a well paying job as an art and english teacher at the local school.
I had insisted that I wouldn’t live off Gerard, and after months of being turned down because I had no experience or education; I finally landed a night-watchmen job at a pier-side warehouse district.
This worked well because I would sleep through the agonizing hours of daytime TV, wake to molest my angel and then drag myself off to work.

I got knocked out of me meandering thoughts when I heard the front door slam shut. I rolled my body, which had previously been lying on the living room floor, out into the hallway and titled my head back to see my sexy painter.

"What are you doing on the floor?" said painter questioned, walking over and sitting down to straddle my hips.

"Waiting for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..." I whispered as Gerard's face descended and his lips touched mine.

I raised my hands up and gripped his soft, black hair as I arched up to kiss him more passionately.

I was practically drunk on the scent of paint and Gerard's vanilla scented shampoo; his dark locks encasing my head in a curtain of ecstasy.

As he pulled away, he grabbed my arms and pulled me to a standing position, wrapping his arms around me before finally letting me go.

"This came for you, by the way." he held up a small square envelope with the word 'Frank' scrawled on the front. He pecked me on the lips and turned away from my confusion etched face. I didn't recognise the handwriting, nor did I see a postal stamp.

I took the mysterious piece of card out of the envelope and let me eyes absorb the words.

Skin

“I watch you day after day,
In your bed your flawless body lay.
My fingers down your chest clawing in haste,
I crave to penetrate your flesh and taste.
You are beyond divine.
And you will always be mine”


I could feel my confused facial expression morph into one of bewilderment and slight disturbance.

"Uh, Gerard?" I called, following his footsteps into the kitchen where he was making coffee.

Seriously, we couldn't afford to get the fan fixed, yet we could afford a coffee machine.

That man has weird priorities. Though watching him parade around the house in minimal clothing in the summer kind of makes up for it.

He looked up and frowned at me, taking the card from my outstretched hand.

"Ok, who do I have to man-slap for writing a love letter to my boyfriend? A bad one at that."

"Well, I'd suggest the kid from next door, but, oh wait! His obsessive fifteen-year-old-lust-driven-crush is for you, isn't it?" I laughed, dodging the tea towel aimed at my head.

"Shut up." He tried glaring at me, but the effect was kind of lost considering he was sipping coffee out of a mug with pink elephants on it.

"But seriously, this is kind of creepy."

"Yeah, maybe I have a stalker." I sauntered over to Gerard and placed my hands on his hips, whispering into his ear.

"What if they're watching us right now?" I heard Gerard take a deep breath before he pilled my hips in to meet mine.

"Then we'd better give them something entertaining to watch." He growled out, claiming my lips and lifting me onto the kitchen table.

He climbed up and placed himself between my legs, pulling my shirt over my head before kissing me and reaching for my belt.

Hello, someone's horny.

I pushed his hands off of my belt and, ignoring his growl of frustration, removed his upper garments before allowing him to once again attempt to remove my pants.

He didn't even take the time to fully remove his own jeans. Gerard only paused to prepare me, kiss me, and mumble 'I love you' into my neck before entering me in one fluid movement.

I groaned in succession with Gerard and felt him bite into my neck.
My horny vampire could never resist doing that in the throes of passion, not that I was complaining.

It's a good thing I worked at night, with the numerous bruises that constantly adorner my neck, people might think I was into BDSM or something.

I allowed a small smile to pass my lips as I thought how hilariously creepy it would be if someone was indeed watching this, before my head but the table as Gerard expertly hit my sweet spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!!
I'm really excited about this new fic of mine.
I hope you all like it. I know it's a complete turn around from Guy.... but hey, I like variety.
Let me know what you think, as I value your opinions highly!!!!
Virtual dinosaur for all who comment!!!!