Status: On Hiatus :(

Romeo, Thy Blood I Crave

Water & Wanting

I sighed as I kicked the rain soaked pavement, glittering with reflected light from the overhead security lamps.

I had about forty minutes left of my shift. Luckily, the rain had stopped before I had gotten to work tonight, so at least I wasn’t freezing as well as dying from loneliness and envy of Gerard wrapped up in warm blankets at home.

It didn’t help that I had been on edge all night either. In the last few days there had been reports of attacks, near abductions, in the local area. Apparently some weirdo was going around to young guys and pulling a knife on them, only to lose interest a few moments later and let them go.

I kept imagining footsteps and every time the boats knocked against the piers, I almost had a heart attack.

As I jumped from yet another phantom noise, I shook my head, telling myself to stop being such a dork.

…okay, that wasn’t my imagination. I had just heard a stack of something fall over around the corner a little way up from the alley I was standing in. I stopped dead and held my flashlight up. I could see a few cans rolling across the entry way.

Cautiously, I crept forward, trying to keep to the wall of the alley opposite the scattering cans.

As I held my breath and stepped around the corner, I frowned to myself. There was no-one there.

I must be going nuts.

I, casually this time, walked over to the stack of cans littering the pavement. I kicked one with frustration and watched as it landed in the water a meter or so in front of me.

A sudden crash behind me made me spin around and stumble back.

I got a small glimpse of a ginger cat leaping onto another stack of cans before I felt myself falling backwards and hit icy water.

I gasped from the sudden temperature change and immediately choked as I felt water trying to enter my airways.
I opened my eyes in time to see the light from my flashlight disappear into the murky depths. Darkness surrounded me and I tried desperately to claw to the surface, my lungs burning from lack of oxygen.

Oh shit.

I was going to die.

My tombstone would have ‘Died By Stupidity’ engraved on it.

An image of Gerard flashed into my mind, and I gathered my strength and grappled blindly for the edge of the pier.

I grabbed onto something… not the pier.

I swear it was a hand, and I felt it drag me towards the surface.

However, as my head broke the surface and I drew in the extremely needed air that my body was kicking me for denying, like it was my fault, there was no-one there.

I hoisted myself out of the water and rolled onto the pavement.

I lay gasping for a few moments, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

That’s how the next watchman found me. He sent me home with a thick blanket that smelled like fish guts.

Pleasant, not.

~

“What the hell happened to you?!” I spun around and almost had a heart attack when I saw Gerard’s looming figure approaching me.

“Shit! Don’t do that.” I rested my head on his shoulder as his arms came around to surround my shivering form.
“Some cat scared the crap out of me and I fell into the water.” I mumbled.

I was expecting some smart ass comment from Gerard, but he just kissed my soaked hair and ordered me upstairs.

“Come on, lets get you upstairs and dry, and then, if you want, I’ll make you wet all over again.”
I moaned softly as his words whispered across my ear and allowed him to drag me upstairs.

He pushed me into the bathroom and twisted the taps of the hot tub on. Well, okay, it wasn’t a hot tub. But it was a fucking huge bathtub.

Gerard pulled his batman PJ top over his head before helping me strip off. Shrugging out of his pants, he pulled me into the bathtub with him and I sighed as the warm water cascaded over my skin.

I positioned myself between Gerard’s legs and rested my back against his smooth chest. I tucked my head into his neck as his hands began to caress my tired muscles.

Hands glided over my chest and trailed down my abdomen. Blunt nails scratched over my now hot skin and came to rest over my crotch.

I raised one arm over my head and tangled my fingers in Gerard’s long, black locks. His skin tasted sweet as I attached my lips to his neck, biting softly as Gerard began to slowly pump me. I placed my free hand over the one wrapped around my waist and ground my hips back into him.

I felt his pulse speed up under my tongue and a small moan escaped his lips as I felt him harden beneath me.

I pulled on Gerard’s hair and raised myself up, reaching behind me to grab Gerard and guide him to my entrance.

We had done this right before I had left for work so I was willing to risk the pain of jumping right into it.

I felt the rumble of Gerard’s moan mix with mine as I lowered myself and rested once more against his chest.

Starting a slow rhythm, I grabbed Gerard’s hair with both hands to make it easier to push back and meet Gerard’s slight thrusts.

I loved it when it was like this. Slow, sensual.

I was beginning to breathe in short panting breaths, and I felt Gerard speed up his ministrations.

I groaned as I felt Gerard’s lips begin to gently suck the extremely erogenous zone just below my pulse.

I arched and came with Gerard’s name on my lips, feeling his own orgasm fill me as he bit my neck.

I loved that he still did that. I seemed to have a permanent bruise on my neck ever since that first time. I could still remember it perfectly in my mind.

I felt my eyes drifting closed.

Yet another smart way to die, falling asleep in the bathtub.

This time though, I wasn’t afraid. I felt Gerard’s arms encircle me protectively and automatically I knew I was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is extremely awkward to write a smut scene when the maths tutor come and sits down in front of the computer next to you -_-

Let me know if this is sounding weird, I don't really have a good grasp on this right now. I think I'm trying to rush into the main part of the story.
Comments are awesome!! They make me write:D And with the holidays in two days, motivation could produce lots of chaptery goodness!!