Our Teenie Romance

Ch1

Haggii’s POV-
I walked outside. The sun was shining brightly, I spotted Vicky standing in the shade of the English block where we normally stood, I’d just come out of ICT,which meant she just had Music. The others would be a while since they’d just had dance. She looked as dull as ever. Most people think she’s always the sad, quiet one but boy are they wrong! When I have her on a one on one situation she’s as loud and idiotic as me! We’re kind of the opposite, I’m loud quiet and gobby at school and she’s not.
“Hey.”I said cheerfully.
“Hi.”She grunted.
“How was Music?”
“Meh.” Came the mumbled reply. It was obvious something had her attention; I traced her line of vision and rolled my eyes.
Two words for you, Frank Iero.
“You’re obsessed.” I commented.
“Hardly.” She grunted.
“Every time he walks past your eyes pop out of your head!”
“No they don’t!”
Mamfee, Rowzee and Layla walked up behind us.
“What are you on about?” Rowzee asked.
“Vicky’s little lover.” I said, pointing at Frank.
Mamfee smiled at her. “You should talk to him. He might like you back.”
“Unlikely.” Vicky said sadly. “He’s way to good for me.”
“Well you never know.”Mamfee said.
I smiled.”Yeah.Battle starts Thursday. You never know what drunken antics you’ll get up to!” I often refer to Battle of the bands and drinking ever since some events last year.
“Yeah.”Rowzee agreed. “You never know you might get drugged and rape him!”