Our Teenie Romance

Ch27

Mikey's POV-
We're outside Frankie's now. I can hear the TV. The flyd's watching Futurama re-runs. Shaz is a step behind me. I knock on the door. I hear voices. One of them's female! Ha I might get to meet the kid frank had over last night! And I say kid because Frank's younger than me so I'm assuming she is as well!
The door creaks open. "Hey." Frank says, stepping back. "Shaz!" He says, looking kind of shicked. "I had no idea you knew Mikey!"
Shannon smiles at him. I hear her mutter. "Retard."
"Vicky's over." Frank says, ushering us in.
"Cool." shannon says. "Mind if I run ahead and rape her?"
Frank laughs. "Go ahead." She bounds in crying "Vickayyyyy!" at the top of her lungs.
"How are you?" Frank asks me as we walk down the hall.
"Good." I say,"you?"
"I'm just great!" Frank says happily. He stops and faces me. "Gerard's coming isn't he?" He's lowered his voice.
"Should be." I say.
"I really need to tal kto him." Frank says quietly before bounding into the living room.

Vicky's POV-
I push Shannon off my lap, where she's been sat singing random words in an opera style voice. I grin at Frank who sits next to me and wraps his arms around me.
"Mikey this is Vicky." He says. "Vicky, that's Mikey."
"Hey Mikey." i say trying to be nice. I know who he is of course. He used to hang round with Shannon alot. He's gerard's younger brother. I guess that's how Shannon set me and Frank up with Gee's help.
"Hey." He says.
Shannon grins. "You two going out yet?" She asks.
I shake my head. "Nah, just friends."
"You seemed to be getting a bit er intimate at Battle thursday night..." She says, smirking. Mikey stares at Frank, silently asking what Shaz meant by the remark.
"Like you can talk!" I snort, without thinking.